Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Hexagon HGN

I used this app to help me add a section to my website for customer to do their own design, It helped a lot with creating this function However after using it i found it a bit difficult for the end user to understand the functionality of it , I would recommend to add a video tutorial for end customers to easi;y understand how to create your own design.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review!

You can easily add a video as a "welcome message" to your customers as soon as they get in the customizer. Learn more here: https://zakeke.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016443753--Messages-and-alerts.

DesignmediaPRINTHOUSE

I love this app, very simple and under the surface a deep structure with so many possibilities. I am using only a smart part of the app since they fit my needs. But I tried a lot of other apps like ZAKEKE and never found a better one. I will stay here hopefully for a long time.

One mini-minus in my opinion: the plans are a bit expensive, especially the premium one with 3d configurator. I'd love to see that one day in my plan so I can use it too. Until then I use the 2d configurator and hope that the developer will keep on the good job.

June 12, 2020

Thanks!

Quick note: you don't need the the plan with the 3d configurator to offer real-time 3d view to your customers, that is included in the lower plans as well :)

Learn more on the difference here: https://www.zakeke.com/blog/configurator-customizer-zakeke-difference/

Tasty Masks

Great app - integral to our store and really easy to use. Love the features and well worth the money for pro

Case Set Match

This app does exactly what I need it to and provides third party integrations to automate my store. Can highly recommend!

Odetoyou

Really Amazing application!! I would highly recommend if you want to let customers customise their options. They have various unique features especially the 3D simulator. Honestly, THIS IS A LIFE SAVER!!! the customer service is also superb

HELIMUG

Very goof customer service, quick reply and all problem are solved within a day. So far I like the customization tool of Zakeke.

Creator Toronto

easy to customize and style the app to your brand! customer service is great and replies relatively quick. we were using customify before but zakeke is more modern, affordable, and works way more smooth! highly recommend

Conway Stewart

Amazing customer service and really versatile app that is helping our customers customise our products - and its super easy to set-up!

Auzz

I tried several apps and I think I found the most functional, complete, versatile and above all with a support team who helped me beyond their specific App. Another App had caused me problems and even if I uninstalled it it had left some dirty code! The Zakeke team solved my problems and thanks to this I really believe that they have purchased an additional customer. Absolutely I recommend it!

LEMON LOCO

Has no mobile interface. We tried to message support but did not hear back sadly. Its a shame because desktop looks great.

May 22, 2020

Well, Zakeke has a mobile version of course! We have thousands of customers, no one would use a not-responsive customizer. And even better, Zakeke has a mobile-dedicated UI, it's not just responsive.

As for assistance, you wrote to us on May 13, 09:55 and we replied 1 minute later, at 09:56. Maybe you're not receiving our replies, check the spam.

Lastly, it seems you're getting an issue with the mobile UI, we wrote to you from a different email address, happy to get it fixed.