Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

stampino

Great support! I have been using the Zakeke Customizer for almost a year, I have asked for support for help several times, every time I was satisfied.
I'm glad to see that they are improving their app, there are more things to add and optimize but I'm sure the Zakeke Customizer app will be one of the best.
That's why I use the Zakeke Product Customizer in my store.
These guys are fantastic.

FrameMySocial

Great support - one product image wasn't rendering correctly and they custom made a solution for us. The app is very easy to use and exactly what we need to allow customers to customise their own products - so combine that with such phenomenal customer service and you have a real winning app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Phone Print

It gives my customers an awesome opportunity to make what they want, which they love to do! The program is customisable and easy to use for me and for my customers. An improvement to the team: the resolution is better on desktop than on mobile. But still worth 5 stars, great support aswell!

Humper Bumper

We have been using the Product Customizer for about a year now. Fast, responsive customer support. Good app for the price. It works reliably.

The Wood Look

Nicola and the team really go out their way to help. We've used this app for 6-12 months now and would be lost without it.

Gives our customers brilliant flexibility within the shopify store.

Smartfits

Amazing App! Fast & responsive. Does everything it promises without any hussle. Totally Recommend if you print your own products or you using any print on demand app!

Smartfit.gr

Zakeke is simply the best app there is for product costumising. It simply works . I have downloaded other apps that was so difficult to configure and they were bugging at random times. However zakeke just get the job done which is what you need if you want to make money through your store

Concetto è

November 2019 - UPDATE
The app is working properly. I just had an issue and Nicola fixed it in less than 20 mins from my request (today is BLACK FRIDAY).
Really amazing support, thank you!

Ok, I am dealing with this from months. I just casually played with the customizer as a user (front end) and I just discover it's not working again. I have a plus subscription, I bought the "remove background" add-on.
I based some campaign on the fact that this tool was running and working, but, again, it's stuck.

I cannot test it every day and maybe I am just really unlucky, but so far I cannot say it's a fully trustable app, above all if you want to invest money to promote this "web customization" service on your website.

The app it's very cool, the design is the best, but I experienced too many issues here and there.

The support it's always ready to help, but "front end" issues are too hard to catch for me, I appreciate the support when there is a back-end issue, but I am really disappointed about the fact that I discover only casually front end major issues. They never send an email or an alert when something is not working for front end users. I think this is unacceptable.

I hope it will be more stable and consistent in time with its basic performances.

Instafreshener

Zakeke is by far the best product designer on the Shopify app store. It seamlessly integrates into your shop and allows you to create your own design templates for products with a 3D viewer or choose from some Print On Demand companies and drop ship products with ease. Zakeke support and developers are above the rest. The listen to our needs and make necessary adjustments to improve the application based on feedback. Highly recommended!

zeroconfs

App interface is beautiful and easy to navigate. I love that I can upload my own fonts and cliparts. Their template feature saves a lot of time too.

Tech support are friendly and always ready to help. Looking forward to more features soon!