Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Sentinel Graphics

I've tried a lot of product design apps and this one is the most thought through and useful for actually outputting printable files, especially for the entry cost!

The support has been excellent as well. Thanks Zakeke!

Sonalise™

Nice app, advanced functions. Will see more, how it works with my customers.

Outstanding support!!! This guys are helping you immediatelly. Super fast response on emails. Just test it and you will see. Don´t hesitate to contact them on the beginning. Sure a lot of you won´t understand by all this cool function, so just ask them!

Printing Experts

This plugin is going to be used all across my online printshop. It works beautifully. The support team behind it is untouched. They even are helping me setup the 3D product for my Business Cards which is the first product we're implementing this designer on.

Over the coming weeks and months my company's plan is to expand the designer into all of our 100s of Print Products as our clients love a great designer option and we finally found one. A++

Thetfordprintingstudio

It took me a while to get used to it - but when I did, it turned simple with everything I need. I am still learning things now which allow me to get the most from it!

Countryboy Graphics

The application was not user friendly and we could not get anyone from Zakeke support to assist. Shopify made several attempts by emailing them but they would not contact me as support. Zakeke is a 3rd party application and Shopify does not know the functionality of it. We attempted twice to use the application in less than 15 days but to not much success. Finally, they billed me for a year and now is refusing to return my money . This really is a good example of poor business . I will now file a report with my bank for the return of my money and if that does not work, we will seek litigation.

March 20, 2020

1) You sent us a message on Feb 19 at 05:19 AM and you get replied the same day at 10:22 AM.

2) You sent us a message on Mar 10 at 09:09 PM and you get replied on Mar 11 at 12:44 PM (even though your message was to ask about another app!).

3) You sent us a message on Mar 19 at 07:42 PM and you get replied the same day at 07:55 PM, just after a few minutes.

4) You contacted the Shopify helpdesk twice (thinking we were the same...) and we replied to them, copying you. As usual.

You're now using a 1-star review to get a refund for which you are not entitled. Who is the poor "business" here?

Precious Gifts Printing

Zakeke is easy to use and convenient for both myself and customers. The user interface is quite intuitive and graphically pleasing but implementation of tiered bulk order pricing would be nice.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! Tiered bulk order pricing can be implemented, please write to us at help@zakeke.com.

Your Cherished Gifts

I really am loving this app so far! It is exactly what I was looking for to help with my website needs. I needed support with a few things and the support team was quick to help me with my needs and help with setup. I only wish I could figure out how to add templates because I keep getting error messages so maybe I'm doing something wrong but don't want to keep bothering support because the last couple of things were right in my face lol. Definitely give this app a try!

This is my favorite app on my store!

PrintedDream

I have been using this app for 1 week now & I gotta say, I'm blow away!

2 points that really stuck out:

1. The incredible versatility of the tools provided. The options are limitless, you can pretty much achieve everything you need in terms of customized products.

2. The Support-team is absolutley amazing.
The reply fast, take their time with the answers & help you so long, until your problem is solved.

Amazing experience so far, way better than every other app for customization, I can wholeheartedly recommed Zakeke!

HUISNUMMERS.COM

The apps works great but it could be more user friendly for the type of products we offer. But for the money you pay it's a great app and the helpdesk is very fast and always willing to help you.

Don't take it personal

I sell personalised mugs and the ability to let customers add their own artwork - and get a 3d preview is great!
The support I got was brilliant. I am a complete novice at all of this and they were able to show me step by step how to do it and now I am adding templates within seconds.