Zakeke Product Customizer

Zakeke Product Customizer

by Zakeke (Futurenext Srl)

Personalize products in 2D, 3D or AR. Customization that works

Creator Memories

Really errific customer service. Prompt response, efficient and helpful.
Their product works well and helps me tremendously.
Thanks Zakeke, much appreciated.

LettersArt.com

Lightning fast and prompt support. Nice guys to work with. Lots of customization options, which makes personalized product ordering on the customer's end fast and easy.

ThreadHouse Apparel

So far, so good. I haven't had a chance to use it to experience the full app. I do not like the fact you have to add every color of every product one by one. It is going to be very time consuming for me.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your review!

We're working on improving the product configuration process and we just put your suggestion in the "to-do list" :)

FLONERO

Very professional app, I would even say the best on shopify when it comes to viewing your product in 3D. No surprise considering the app is Italian !!
Their customer support was super helpful with all of my needs, even helping me setting my products on their platform.

NEOZZE

very very fast response,help me fix a problem in 10 minutes.Good customer service。Also the app is very strong.

Printiton.dk

Good and useful app with helpful support team.
However, there are several features that do not work optimally when used with Printful: Many of Printful's products are not supported. The fulfillment location "Europ" cannot be selected. If the price or color is change the item page in shopify, the "customize button" sometimes disappears. Advanced Pricing is not supported for Printful. The price for each product type cannot be set separately.
The price for extra print areas are not directly editable.
Don't know how much of this can be corrected, but these are things I've discovered so far. In addition, it seems like a nice app.

Brand Your Van

Very Good to use all around, definitely recommended if you are looking for an intuitive and flexible product editor.

smartify™

I use this app for let my customers being able to customize the products on my website. Is very user-friendly, and the support reply very quickly. I recommend.

Pictrap.com

This app really gives my customers a very easy way to customize their own products. It's very simple to use and to instruct others how to use! The only thing I would like to see are more previews so customers can see what their artwork looks like on the product. I feel 3D models should come with any paid subscription. Thank you!

Sygaki

I am still in the trial period but their technical support has been outstanding and very patient in helping me resolve my issues. This product will help me boost sales a lot by providing specialized customization. Most likely I will go with the affordable Advanced plan which gives you a 3d mockup. Again a huge thank you to the tech support staff.

Sygaki