Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Post-purchase & on-site surveys for attribution, NPS, & more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I am using this app to create a poll where people vote for their favorite artist in a competition.
I've always been a bit skeptical about Polls but I couldn't think of a better voting mechanism on my website so I decided to give ZigPoll a try due to the 5-Star responses.
After only a week I'm becoming a total convert. I'm shocked at how many people are voting and I tried out a "how did you hear about us survey" too which has given me amazing insights!!!

SO, functionality... big tick!!!
BUT even more surprising was the INCREDIBLE support I've received!!!
I shot off a late evening email to find out something I was sure was not possible and was responded to almost IMMEDIATELY by support.
They were so accommodating and did not give up on me until all my queries were resolved.

I have to say, it is indeed rare to get such incredible service that I am now leaving this very glowing review.

I love this software (I managed to set up my Polls without even consulting the user guide) and more than even that, I LOVE the SUPPORT!!!!

Thank you ZigPoll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD Labs

This app has been wonderful! It has allowed us to poll our customers right on the website vs sending them to SurveyMonkey. The customer service is out of this world! Response time varies but twice now it has been within 2 hours!!

TEAM GREEN

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is easy to use, and the layout is user friendly.
The customer service team is responsive and helpful.
Highly recommended.

www.bnlbio.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is fairly easy to use and shows really well on our website. The customer service is great! They are very responsive. Further suggestions for the app that the team is looking at: Deleting uncompleted responses and being able to add more customization to certain questions. Definitely recommend this app!

Evæske | Kjøp Juulprodukter og Juul- kompatible pods til Norge | E juice med nikotin | Nettbutikken som har alt!

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Really great app to get to know your customers
Has features which can definitely improve conversion rates

The Ultimate Dog Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Speaking as someone who worked as a Market Research Analyst in a past life, this APP literally ticks all the boxes for me. Function rich, simple to use, dynamic / real time, seamless integration and excellent support.

Promescent

I use this app for post purchase and other metadata information to learn more about our customers. This app does well and they have a very good support for any help that is needed.

Essentia Natural Memory Foam

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app to gather customer intel. A lot of features for customizing polls to your needs. Easy to use and customer support is fantastic! This is a must have app.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

Just got Zigpoll. Really enjoy the flexibility and ease of use for myself and customers. Would recommend so far

Avatars of War: The Ninth Age | Arena Deathmatch

Location Spain

I have been using the app for a while and I am really impressed. Lots of smart options for creating and customizing your polls.
Once a poll is created it works perfect.

Congrats to the developers on such a well thought & designed app