Reviews (296)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable survey features, including a variety of question formats and conditional logic. The post-purchase feedback feature is particularly valued for gaining customer insights. The app's performance is praised, with a comprehensive dashboard for analysis. Support is noted as quick and helpful, and the app is recognized for its reasonable pricing and business value.

July 14, 2024

Zigpoll is incredible, they always keep you updated with statistics of your polls which helps you think of creative solutions for your business, plus Jason was able to personally help me with a feature request called an action slide which allows for a person to first open up a link within the poll before proceeding to the next slide. Thanks a lot, this product is amazing!

AI Music Service
10 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Amazing customer service

Advancedportrait
19 days using the app
September 7, 2023

Surveys are highly and easily customizable, they integrate seamlessly with Shopify, and the support team is there when you need them. Huge upgrade for us vs trying to integrate an external survey platform (like we were doing previously).

Evivo
4 months using the app
September 5, 2023

Customer service has gotten back to us incredibly fast (1-2 hours) any time we needed help. The free plan is amazing for getting set up and knowing if ZigPoll is the right fit. I love that we can put a widget or embed link on any page of our website as well as the easy integration with the Shopify order confirmation page.

Joe's Gaming & Electronics
5 days using the app
March 11, 2024

La acabo de incorporar hace unos días a mi checkout y me ha gustado mucho. Cumple con lo necesario y es intiuitivo y fácil de usar y de personalizar aspectos.

The K Beauty Store
Mexico
9 days using the app
November 3, 2023

Great app to learn about your customer interests. Highly recommend it!

MagicWand
6 months using the app
September 8, 2023

Customer service reps are always really clear in their responses. I typically don't have to do any back and forth.

Healright
5 months using the app
November 14, 2023

This app has been super great to use and support has consistently gone above and beyond! 5+ stars for sure!

Boho Magic Jewelry
5 months using the app
December 5, 2023

I am loving using this survey app so far! Easy to use, not costly and I am already gaining many insights. Really recommended!

Newtiful
Italy
2 months using the app
November 24, 2023

I am new to Zigpoll but getting the hang of it! Any tool that helps us get to know our customers better is a win for us. Also, any tool that gives you advanced customer journey options is a win for me. We will be able to see data come in right on our Shopify dashboard as Zigpoll integrates seamlessly. I had a question regarding survey set up and responded to within an hour. Very helpful, and guess what? It was a real human. lol Thanks Zigpoll!

Caledon Renovations