Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable survey options, including valuable post-purchase feedback. The app's reporting feature delivers insightful data, while controls limit survey repetition, enhancing customer experience. Merchants report collecting significant responses weekly, indicating high performance. The customer service is frequently praised for its quick and helpful responses. Merchants find the app offers good value for money, providing rapid insights into customer sentiments.

June 5, 2023

I am impressed and thankful for having the app. Once I start selling the goods I can consider getting involved and subscribing in the near future!

Embargo Clothing
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Really nice support

Sneaker-Hyped
Denmark
August 30, 2023

Outstanding customer service from Jason. Helped us to configure the app to exactly what we wanted. Excited now to get some great quality insights!

iaggregates.co.nz
New Zealand
About 1 hour using the app
May 11, 2023

Have used the app for a few days now.
Great app: no steep learning curve, fast support, easy setup and good looking.
What else do you want? oh yes! it's free for starters like me.

Dry-Smart
Germany
6 days using the app
July 11, 2023

Great customer survey and data capture app. Easy to use, and has fantastic and responsive support.

Swik Home + Body
About 1 month using the app
March 10, 2023

The app worked right off the bat and we received positive feedback and helpful information from a customer within the same hour. Very well worth it! Jason reached out to me right away to make sure that it was set up properly.

OA Publishing
About 23 hours using the app
June 8, 2023

I'm super impressed with all of the customization options Zigpoll comes with. Can't be happier. We had a few questions and support was very responsive as well! Thumbs up!

Eco Pea Co.
7 days using the app
July 10, 2023

User friendly, very simple to implement, great and responsive customer service, great value for money!

3RD MAY
Switzerland
4 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Super outil pour recolter des informations
Utilisation simple et efficace
Propose beaucoup d'options pour s'adapter à toutes les utilisations.
Je recommande

Draeger Paris
France
May 13, 2023

Amazing app, the features are incredible and far above any other survey app I have used. I think this is more than just a survey app. There are so many use cases for it; it's actually pretty remarkable. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into it. Highly recommended!

kallistia