Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable survey creation features. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and Mailchimp, and its valuable post-purchase feedback feature. Merchants find the comprehensive analytics and insights useful for data-driven decisions. The app's controls to limit survey repetition and responsive customer support are also highly valued. It's seen as cost-effective, with its extensive features offering good value for money. Merchants report increased response rates for post-purchase surveys and appreciate the easy internationalization and customer segment targeting. The reporting feature, offering raw data or charts for customer understanding, is also highly regarded.

February 16, 2024

Great App! Super simple and nice interface and amazing support! 5/5

BodyTrainer CL
Chile
April 18, 2023

Not only is the app user friendly with fantastic functionality, but the different pricing tiers make sense. Better than all that though is the practically immediate and thorough customer service. Couldn't recommend this app more, absolutely try it before anything else.

Moodcast Fragrance Co.
21 days using the app
June 16, 2023

Does exactly what we ask for.
Awesome support
Overall I am very happy about this tool

LE PREWORKOUT
France
About 2 months using the app
April 19, 2023

Been using the free plan for a few months and about to upgrade. Great app and super helpful support staff. Five Stars

My Lash Store
4 months using the app
June 19, 2023

I just started using the app and I must say they have excellent customer service - fast and attentive - and their surveys have so many different settings that make everything possible. I also consider quite a good price for all you get. So far, I recommend it!

Bevy Express
Italy
5 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Good app with great support team! Thank you Jason! ;)

epicPLY
Germany
September 8, 2023

Great app and very simple to use with the right amount of analytics and A.I. driven insights. Incredible support as well, thank you Jason!

L'ANZA
16 days using the app
September 22, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use Zigpoll for creating our customer post purchase surveys, and I must say I was quite impressed with the platform. Zigpoll offers a straightforward and user-friendly experience that makes survey creation a breeze.

One of the standout features of Zigpoll is its intuitive interface. Even if you're not tech-savvy, you'll find it easy to navigate through the platform. Creating, designing, and customizing surveys is a straightforward process, and I was able to get my survey up and running in no time.

Rotimatic
About 5 hours using the app
September 26, 2023

As a small business, we love Zigpoll; it boasts remarkable user-friendliness, and the customer service is truly exceptional. We proposed a (minor) update to enhance the user experience, and Jason successfully executed it within a matter of hours. This level of responsiveness is truly remarkable and unheard of! Moreover, it's fantastic for gaining insights into where our customers are discovering us and understanding their skin types. 10/10, highly recommend.

My Herbitual
1 day using the app
June 21, 2023

This app had all the functionalities that I needed for the survey I wanted on my Shopify store. It took me a little time to figure out how to embed the survey on a specifc product page as I'm new to Shopify but had very prompt and great customer service support from Zigpoll which got that sorted out really quickly. Highly recommend.

Slowsip