QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

QuickBooks Online or Xero Sync

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 26, 2021

Excellent software - has worked perfectly for syncing data into Xero and in the process saved us a lot of time!

Infinite Session
September 23, 2021

A2X has assisted in streamlining the financial admin for our group of companies with multiple Shopify Store and multiple Xero accounts. It is effortless and honestly could not do our jobs without it!!!

Vape Traders NZ
New Zealand
September 23, 2021

A2X integrates seamlessly with Amazon and Shopify and connects up perfectly with Xero. You can easily switch between accounts in the A2X dashboard which also clearly presents the categories - Settlements, Accounts & Taxes, Inventory and Costs in a much more easy to digest manner than Amazon certainly does. It does take some time to set up and particularly attention is needed to configure the appropriate tax rates for each transaction type. A2X has saved us a lot time when it comes to book-keeping which my accountant has appreciated.

Levity Trampolines
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 23, 2021

Works easily and provides functionality to split sales by channel including the Shopify Plus wholesale channel. Handles tax well and support team are great. Definitely recommended for linking Shopify and Xero.

The Tartan Blanket Co.
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 23, 2021

Pretty good app for bookkeeping
We have to do a few things manually but overall happy with the app
I hope that they will have cratejoy soon

Succulents Box
September 23, 2021

Saves me countless hours every month doing bookkeeping. Works really well and their customer service is A+.

Le journal de vie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2021

Sulde Global Inc. uses A2X to plug into Amazon and Shopify to import data into Xero. It is great automated tool to make Accounting efficient and easy. Highly Recommended!

Sulde Global
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 23, 2021

Great app, it is really really helpful for integration of my Shopify store. I would highly recommend it.

The Dropstore | Deutschland
Germany
September 23, 2021

Once correctly setup, A2X is a great tool to plug in both Amazon and Shopify sales to Xero. Even if the setups can be tricky at first, the customer service is great in providing help. Highly recommend it if you have a high volume e-comm operation.

Thomas Tipple
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 22, 2021

A2X is great for timeliness and accuracy! My client uses Shopify and has tens of thousands of transactions each month. For payment they also use Afterpay, Paypal, Zippay. In addition they have a physical shop so cash and POS also need to be accounted for. I used to do manual journals at month end. This was not timely from a management perspective and prone to error. A2X has enabled all transactions to be transferred to Xero on a daily basis. These transactions are summarised however the auditing functions within A2X enable me to easily trace any issues. Management is happy with the timeliness of everything and I am happy with how much easier the accounting is. I highly recommend A2X!

Billy J