AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

LAMBERTONES, LLC

Here's the thing, it's not really an app, it's a direct connection from your e-commerce platform to your mailing list & automations. We were using Zapier for awhile to trigger individual actions and add customers to lists based on keywords/tags etc, but this just does it all for you, automatically, and it's beautiful.

The best thing that we use this for is for an automated abandoned cart automation. Shopify's is good, but with AC you can have it as long or as short as you'd like, based on parameters, triggers, etc etc. This overnight took our abandoned cart recover % from 0.08% to almost 2%. That's HUGE!

There are a lot of $15 apps we pay for, but as long as we're with shopify and/or AC I don't see any reason in the world why we wouldn't want to continue investing in this tool. Thanks AC & Shopify!

VitalityBone

I want to recommend this app since it does help us save a lot of time managing all the subscribers' information. We was used to be in the Woocommerce. When transferring to a new platform, Shopify, the last thing to see is we lost all of our previous customer's information. AC had helped us easily import and feed all the information that we need.

Ateyo

I recently transferred our email over to this platform and have really enjoyed all of the analytics and segmentation. Our email open rates have skyrocketed and the platform has helped us plan and forecast our business.

Rage Nation Apparel

I've used a few different email platforms and so far we really enjoy ActiveCampaign. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of features which are unique to the service. I also enjoy that they're constantly innovating and releasing new features. I would recommend this for more established businesses.

Court Reporters CEUS

I use this app all the time for my online courses and it works great. Pretty simple to use too even for a novice like me.

Mason Bottle

Active Campaign is an amazing piece of software. I have used it for years and they have rolled out so many new features over the years to help my business grow, from live chat, to deeper integration with Shopify, to even landing pages.

Active Campaign also has the best support and training of any CRM or Email Marketing app. We got excellent one-on-one training with their marketing experts, which made it so easily to monetize quickly.

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

We was using during test period and after we deleted the APP. 3 days after that it was deducted the monthly fee from our account. It is absolutely unfair, pay back this amount ASAP!
1 day later
One day passed no answer !! Is my credit card information at risk? Can they deduct anything at any time? Why don't they answer? When they wanted to sell something within 1 hour they answered ...

September 23, 2020

Hey there! Apologies for the trouble here. The team has sent you a follow up via email with additional details about your case and will be working towards getting this resolved.

WAZ Stores

I hate unlogic things .. I was a member with AC before using Shopify and when I started to use Shopify, I was unable to integrate it with AC they asked my to pay 70$ !! while if I use Shopify first then AC I'll pay 15$

September 8, 2020

Hey there, so sorry about any confusion! Our Shopify Integration is available for users on our Plus plan and above. If you'd like a bit more clarification, feel free to set up a one-on-one session with a member of our team and they'd be happy to answer any questions you may have! They can be reached here: https://www.activecampaign.com/support/1on1/

Bhumi Organic Cotton

We had an initial review of 5 stars and now we are revising it to 2 stars and here is why -> we chose Active Campaign (over Klaviyo) over a year ago and used Active Campaign considerably during the time. We were quite satisfied until we started running into regular issues related to fonts / design and lately integration issues (with pop ups, etc.) to the point where we could not send emails, which obviously defeated the whole purpose of using Active Campaign as an email automation and of course lost sales. I must say the Product & Technical support was also quite ordinary - no real urgency or genuine attempt to actually fix our recent issues. On a side note, we were never really convinced with the ease of reporting / performance via AC but that wasn't a showstopper - sure, everything was possible to analyse, just in a very clunky way.

So, recently we migrated to Klaviyo (price wise its the same BTW) and wow, we are thinking why didn't we do this earlier? Of course both platforms can do pretty much all of what is generally required, but if you are an eCommerce brand I would recommend Klaviyo for sure. It's always hard to explain until you use both but basically all the issues I mentioned above are a non factor when it comes to Klaviyo, the analytics and reporting is simply amazing and it has a nice clean modern feel to it, particularly for setting up flows & reporting and above all no technical issues yet (fingers crossed!) - as in, we can actually send emails when we want and how we want and analyse the performance quite easily.

Hope the above helps in making a decision for ecommerce stores and brand owners.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback! Our team is always looking for ways to improve, and your feedback is a great insight into how we can do better. We're sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but if you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Best email for automations and with deep data integration you get all data you need.
With support and free webinars you get all info you need!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14