AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NewSmile™ USA

Easy to use marketing automation app, with good support whenever required. Some powerful tools available as well.

ICMPLondon

Very strong for automations, integrates with lots of apps and they're constantly updating the platform - new email builder is great.

Cashewrella-B2B

Location Germany

Leicht zu intigrieren und eine sehr gute Kombination zwischen Webshop und CRM System, support und onboarding richtig gut!!! Vielen Dank Udo

Whale Spa Inc.

This app has allowed me to customize my products to whichever the customer is looking, overall a great marketing funnel and sales pipeline breakdown.

nova

Mistakenly bought a cheaper package. Meant to buy premium package on a monthly basis. Customer service took forever to respond and then just ignored me. Sent 4 emails over multiple days have not even heard anything back in weeks!
Switched to Klaviyo

#restoinpuglia — Gioielli e amuleti ispirati alla Puglia

Sto lavorando da qualche mese con Active Campaign e sono davvero soddisfatta delle funzionalità e dell'assistenza ricevuta. Non sono un'esperta del settore marketing ma la piattaforma è davvero intuitiva e facile da gestire. La consiglio vivamente a chi vuole utilizzare le giuste strategie per far crescere il proprio brand.

Lancaster & Cornish

I needed some help to get set up, but once that is complete, there is so much functionality to AC, really powerful for marketing funnels.

AffirmationLover

I am really happy with the ActiveCampaign integration on my shop.
I've been using AC for almost two years in my coaching business, and I was really glad to see there was such an integration here. Before discovering it, I tried another tool, which was good, but did not compare even by far with AC.
It's very easy to do the whole setup (I actually did it myself) and to create and run your campaigns.
There are quite a few automation recipes to choose from, which makes life way easier, especially if you're just starting out in the online retail business.

Three Scotch In

Active Campaign helps me track lifetime value and purchases across multiple platforms. Super valuable app add-on for anyone using a shopify store and looking for a CRM with excellent features.

Sophie MacBain

Really easy to set up with my shopify store and there’s lots of useful tools and options available for my automations. I’ve also found the support team really helpful if there’s ever been anything I needed help with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38