AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

fercaggiano

I've been using Active Campaign for just about 1 year now. There are some amazing features and I have to say I am not using all I could to make the best out of it. A lot of great automations!

Aviva Stanoff Design

I do really like the user friendly aspect of this app - The cost is indeed more expensive than our former MailChimp integration, so I am looking forward to learning more bells and whistles to help justifiy our bump in cost.

LOLO Jamón Ibérico

ActiveCampaign is the best email marketing automation tool I´ve seen. It´s Easy to use, yet very powerful.

Grand River Hospital Foundation

We recently switched to ActiveCampaign to better automated our sales process. As a non-profit their resources and automations have been incredibly helpful in saving us time. Also we were able to connect two separate shopify sites which consolidated our data and made it easier to segment customers/donors. We love this app.

GummiBandHair

Onboarding was amazing, and the control it give you over your email marketing is exceptional! Absolutely would recommend

Sweat Society

Links well with the Shopify store making triggers and automations simple. Would like to see more integration with products and collections similar to MailChimp though. Overall great customer service, and worth the price.

SUAY

The automation builder in AC is extremely helpful and comprehensive. The email builder, however, is greatly lacking in features, creativity, customization, and ease of use. The tools are difficult to use, and it feels very cumbersome unless you have extensive coding knowledge/ability. The customer service on the team is great, the onboarding process was very supportive and helpful, and was tailored to our business specific needs. Overall, would recommend, but would really love to see some improvements on email!

The Flavour Chef

Fantastic app, links in really well with triggers, customer clicks and views and fast response times. Highly recommended

Your Travel Secret & Homeschool Travel Resource

Linking ActiveCampaign and Shopify was easy with the app. It has worked without issue since the installation. Customer service on both sides was able to help make sure it was done correctly. One of the easiest things to do in my store setup. Thanks!

AgelessLX

We've been using Active Campaign for AgelessLX over 5 years and it just keeps getting better and better. AC has the highest deliverability rates of any ESP, easy/intuitive automation builds, forms, landing pages and seamless integration with our shopify store. While we're often switching out other technologies in our stack, it's comforting to know that we're solid with Active Campaign and have no intention of ever getting off this robust and evolving platform. If you want your emails getting through to your audience and clients - get Active Campaign.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35