ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CaffeineArmy

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app was ideal for setting up my campaigns during my launch. Very user-friendly, and efficient for the lean operation I run.

Hej Hanni

Location Germany

Ich arbeite sehr gern mit Active Campaign. Ich kann meine Newsletter Leser gruppieren, Tunnel aufbauen, Mails an die passenden Kund*innen schicken und so mein Business aufbauen. :)

Trinity House Publishers, Incorporated

Time spent using app About 2 months

Syncs my store contacts and activity to Active Campaign. Keeps track of purchases. I like that it has historical sync for past orders. Great tool. Shopify + Active Campaign for the win!

Material Drop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Active campaign has been very useful tool to integrate into our website to be our main CRM tool. For smaller businesses it is a great tool at an affordable price. We will continue to use Active to help grow our national footprint while following up with customers.

myAGG

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

APP Perfetta!
L'app funziona a meraviglia ed è molto semplice da utilizzare. Ottimo anche il servizio di assistenza clienti.

Unitex Store

Location Chile

Nunca pude configurar la herramienta, tomaron mi número de Tarjeta de Crédito y llevo seis meses con cobros automáticos sin poder desconectar la cuenta!!! No recomendada!!

RePure

CRM app similar to Hubspot, or Zendesk, but with a focus on automated marketing campaigns. We tried this out, but found it did not meet our needs, which was more towards sales funnel. Pricing was reasonable, with consulting time built into the mid/higher tier plans. Good customer support.

Ki Mindful

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Gosto muito! A integração do Active Campaign com shopify me ajuda a acionar campanhas de emails, sincronizar contatos e registros de clientes, segmentar, criar automações, entre outras funções. Recomendo!

CODET Vision Institute

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect to track activity of your clients on your store. This app integration helps my Call Center team to learn more of the lead activity before and after they buy or they get notified when a prospect leave the cart. They take advantage to do better follow ups on the pipeline. I recommend to everyone who has a online store integrate Active Campaign with Shopify, specially for e-commerce

Simplify Ecommerce

Location Panama
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Activecampaign is probably the most powerfull and complete CRM to have fully integrated with your store. On my case it has not only allowed me to built incredible automations to keep conversations alive and drive revenue, but also I can now manage B2B pipeline professionaly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38