AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

The Diligent Eye Vault

Great Experience and excellent value. Have been using the tool for some considerable time - it focuses on its strengths and does it brilliantly.

Bloodline Merchants

This App is very beneficial to my marketing effort. It is overwhelming at first and the learning curve is steep but I received truly excellent support from Laura Ledesma during the onboarding process that gave me all the tools I needed to use the App effectively. I would like to see more bulk upload features as some of the setup was time consuming. That said, once the setup is complete the App needs little, if any, ongoing maintenance and the reporting features are good. Highly recommend this if you have a need to communicate tailored information to your customers in an automated way.

Kidpreneurs

We've been very happy with ActiveCampaign and all of the features it currently offers for our email automations. AC continues to add new and helpful features. We have always had great customer service with AC.

OperaVR & OperaDDS

I have been a long time ActiveCampaign user and the sync with our Shopify store has been great. You are able to do everything available on the more expensive email platforms for a fraction of the cost... AND typically more functionality. Definitely would recommend.

Tiana Joelle

Switching from MailChimp, I have experienced that ActiveCampaign has a lot more options for how to setup your automations/drip campaigns. For me, I love this because I can segment my audience as soon as they come in as a new subscriber and share information that they actually care to hear from me. Improves my subscriber retention and increase my sales! I also love that they offer free onboarding video calls to walk you through any questions that you may have. It was very helpful when learning how to properly setup the automations. Highly recommended!

Healthy Truth

Good service....easy to use and feature-rich. Love how it has a direct integration with Shopify and we do not need to use yet another app to make it work! Good customer service as well!

Shetreat

This app has helped enhance and automate our customer experience. It has perfectly fit in to our systems and has allowed us to spend more time focusing on what our customers need and want.

Dr. Anna Cabeca

We're just getting started with this setup but we're loving the integration and the options it provides to craft our customer experience journey.

Brooklyn Copper Cookware

This is a big step up in utility, complexity, granularity and (most importantly) ROI from our last email marketing tool. As sophisticated and robust as automations are the interface is reasonably intuitive, and support has been excellent with trouble-shooting. We've not gotten close to the limits of what AC can do, which strangely makes us wonder if what we have managed to map out is indeed the best, most efficient way to get to across any goal line. So, there may be a few redundancies in our automations, but they still work just fine so we've stopped being afraid to wade in and add actions and conditions.

Paddle North

This app has really helped enhance our ecommerce customer experience and has integrated well into our digital marketing strategy. I certainly recommend. I do wish additional customer data was passed onto ActiveCampaign when transactions are made - specifically shipping address information for contacts, as this would help with better segmentation for regional campaigns.