4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, enabling effective customer tracking and targeted marketing. They praise its attractive email designs, user-friendly automations, and CRM feature. The app's affordability, responsive customer service, and extensive data collection capabilities are also valued. Merchants find the setup and onboarding processes straightforward. They value its ability to manage email lists, run campaigns, provide detailed customer data, and send targeted campaigns. The app's capacity to offer a personalized shopping experience, track customer activity, and create customer funnels based on purchases is also appreciated.

March 30, 2020

We migrated from Mailchimp to Active Campaign, especially because of the deep data integration with Shopify. We enjoy several things about this app. 1. It allows us to send the same campaign to multiple lists, and even segment these lists by a number of filtering criteria. 2. We can easily target those who display certain behaviors in the shop (purchasing products, buying more items, abandoning the kart) and tag and nurture them accordingly. 3. The lead scoring for Active Campaign is leaps and bounds better.
Last but not the least, we had our own Migration agent help us shift our account and all of its automations from Mailchimp.
We have not found anything lacking in Active Campaign.

Healing Blends Global
Over 3 years using the app
Edited March 7, 2020

I’ve been using Active Campaign for a year. It's been a flawless integration with Shopify. The automations are great for welcome emails, pop ups and getting new customers to my Shopify store. I have not had any trouble with orders. Active Campaign helped me set up my account and move customers over without a hitch too . . . and they even designed an email template for free. I definitely recommend using Active Campaign

LuLuBdesign
March 7, 2020

This app works fantastic to integrate my Shopify site to ActiveCampaign! I seriously have not had any trouble at all with my orders whatsoever. They were very helpful in helping me with the process of setting it up too. I definitely recommend it!

Blessed Be Boutique
March 30, 2020

The deep integration that is provided to connect Shopify and ActiveCampaign is wonderful. ActiveCampaign is incredibly powerful and the automation recipes help me build email campaigns with ease.

Made for Freedom
April 15, 2021

Great customer service, local to us in Australia. It's such a welcome change to the email app we used previously.

The Wholefood Collective
January 25, 2021

Active campaign is both easy to setup, and intuitive to use. I'd recommend this platform to anyone looking to integrate everything into one platform easily, to automate your email marketing.

MyLabsDirect
Edited January 25, 2021

Powerful and simple email automations, with deep data integration you get all data you need.
With good support and free webinars you can do e-mail marketing by yourself!

Naravna Hrana za Pse
Slovenia
February 1, 2021

We're just getting started with this setup but we're loving the integration and the options it provides to craft our customer experience journey.

Dr. Anna Cabeca
April 7, 2020

I used this app to get lead from my shopify account. It help me to collect data, send reminders and perform automation to help my customers. Thank you

La boutique AlphaBody
France
March 6, 2020

I use this app to do all my email marketing. I was using Active Campaign even before I started with Shopify. One of the greatest feature is the intergration with The store but you get to see a visual map of the email sequence and the triggers. Not only do I use with Shopify but I use active campaign with my other business outside of Shopify. I highly recommend. As your business grows you can grow with this app.

N.I.Kouture