AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

House of Plume

I love using Active Campaign - it's robust and does what I need to, along with tons more that I haven't explored. The one on one customer service calls are awesome. However, I have spent tons of time with people on their chat and haven't always gotten the right answer. The best platform I have used so far.

chocolita.com

I have used the newsletter and automations aspects of AC and can say I am thoroughly happy about the outcome. I haven't used the CRM yet, so can't review that. The only reason that this review is 4 stars and not 5 stars is that there was an issue (that actually manifested itself twice) between Shopify and AC with my newsletter sign-ups not receiving my automation. AC was very helpful with support as was Shopify, and the issue got sorted out quickly.

THERA

We use the software mainly to send out informative emails, haven't much done the automatic part yet. The reach of the emails is good (won't go to spam like in some platforms).

Ultrafade

The deep data that I am able to get from my prospects and customers is amazing! It's an added bonus that I can use ActiveCampaign as a CRM as well.

Earhoox

I've bounced around to a handful of email platforms and ActiveCampaign was finally one that has worked excellent for me. I've loved the shopify integration, it's helped with our automations and adding products directly into emails.

Love Hemp

Slightly behind some of the other ESP's out there, but support has always been amazing & the pipeline to improve and move forward is there. We've been happy with the platform overall

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're constantly working to improve and have shared this with the team.

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

SaveAround®

Really great app. We've been using it for more than a year now. We used Mailchimp previously but as our business has grown we needed a more robust email platform. It's really easy to tag customers and break them out into segments. The automations are also great. AND it costs less than Mailchimp did. Can't say enough good things.

CORE

I have been using the integration for already six months and it works flawlessly. I'm able to track my customers in ActiveCampaign and deliver customized email campaigns to them easily. I highly recommend this integration to all Shopify users.

Boost Surfing

Great app, we have been using it for the last 12 months. A little bit on the expensive side, so if they are a little cheaper would be great.

Reset360

I've been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for sometime now really enjoy how easy it is. Has a lot of options allowing me to retarget abandon carts, page visits and various other options to engage my customers and email them based on their purchase history. Highly Recommend the service.