AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Natalie Glebova, Inc.

Active Campaign has transformed my business for the better. I love AC - Automations, it is the bread and butter of my business. The integrations with Shopify and Teachable have bumped my business revenues and speed up my time spent building emails and merging. The new features, predictive email sendoff, and pages are outstanding. My onboarding calls were amazing, the team patiently taught me about the integrations and list building. I highly recommend Active Campaign if you're ready to level up your business.

Pampili

Integration works very well. It takes all the customer information I need to create the automations...

Roof Top Wanderer

If you use ActiveCampaing then you much use this app. Simple as that. It works great! As far as AC goes, there are lots of other email marketing platforms out there but I think AC is the biggest bang for your buck.

verdecaoba

We used this app to connect Active Campaign's email & CRM system to our store with relative ease. Creating automations based on the data collected on Shopify and the online shopper behavior is relatively quickly and the app support is soon an effective, mostly throughout the Onboarding process.

DILMUN

I like this app because it connects to my AC email & CRM system and then the magic begins. You can create automations based on most ecommerce behaviors. I see that integrations with other apps are added all the time which makes the whole app decision easier. Emails with product integrations works great as well. I´ll continue to use this app for sure.

ARGO Cargo Bikes

I use AC for so many things, from landing pages to email management to CRM. It is powerful, flexible and relatively easy. The learning curve is steep, but after you are onboarded (I highly recommend getting a few sessions with an AC customer support agent), you will be freed up from many repetitive tasks.

SLP Now

This app was very easy to set up and works seamlessly! Love that I can plug into ActiveCampaign with just a few clicks!

Kinross - Wine

So far so good! I've used other CRMs in the past, and AC has been an easy onboarding. We haven't dug deep into the automations yet, but it all looks ready and easy to use.

Reboots FR

Really simple and powerful integration! Just with a couple clicks the shop is directly connected to the whole AC Ecosystem!

Art of Henry

The app works great! Its integration with Shopify is especially useful with segmenting customers. That way you can send specialized emails to certain people like if someone hasn't used a specific coupon, you can send an email just to them.