AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Wundergarten

Use AC for all our email and automation sequences. Highly recommended and super powerfull technology with amazing support, thanks!

Your DNA Guide

I have used AC to send follow up emails to my customers after they have purchased a product, both immediately and as a follow up. AC is relatively easy to use and anytime I have had trouble their support has been OUTSTANDING.

Olloïs

We have been using AC for years before even connecting it to our Shopify store. they clearly have been listening to the marketplace as many new features were added along the way (lots of automations, landing pages tools, forms etc...all necessary tools to create content and capture emails to be pushed into lists/automations etc...). Customer service is always prompt and helpful, they also have regular webinars on their updates. It is much more than your entry level email tool (Mailchimp...). It works for us so we keep adding integrations with our online assets and do our best to automate everything that can be!

NatuRise

By far the best email tool, I used so far. Makes it very visual and easy to use. Still quite expensive, but it is worth it

Tama Tea

I've been using this for about 4 months now and really enjoy the ease of use the multitude of features! Would highly recommend.

Karaama

I used this for CRM, and it's pretty basic and easy to use. It has some pre-built automation templates for E-commerce stores.

ArdMoor

Very simple to get up & running but very powerful. Integration of AC popups on to a Shopify site could perhaps be a little easier, but some good documentation is available to help. Overall - very impressed. Lots of time saves and lots of new tools in our toolbox.

Chateau Amsterdam

Active Campaign's deep integration with Shopify ensures a high level of control over our marketing automation aimed at improving our abandoned cart rates, as well as upselling and crossselling. The learning curve is very low and the service is great. I definitely recommend this tool.

Sport Educated

Disgusted! bad service, they had a problem and in a month they took me 4 times the cost of the subscription of my credit card.
They blocked my account and then unblock it a week later for no reason and, moreover, I have been waiting for compensation for 2 months but nothing.
Disgusted!

July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We're incredibly sorry to hear about the experience you've had. It looks like you were able to work with our team to get this issue resolved, but if you have any additional feedback to share, please reach out at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

ZenToes

ActiveCampaign has many features that other newsletter programs do not. There is a learning curve though, which we are still working on, but so far, good results.