AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Illuminati Vodka

Great, works as expected. Does everything you could want an email marketing app to do. I've used active campaign for many clients and would recommend it to anyone.

PrivaStick.de

Its not worth it. First of all u need to upgrade AC to even use this app (so 70$ instead of 15$ per month) Second, every customer is created under an "account" in AC. That means the business name your customer enters during purchase. If you have B2C customers (like most of us who use shopify) Your customer will leave that empty and every single customer is subscribed to a noname account on AC. I contacted support, there is no way to change that. It´s plain idi0tic.

IncredibleLove

AC has great functionalities and the customer support is amazing! They integrate easily with Shopify and make our customer experience more personalized.

Ultimate Bark Control

We moved to AC from a much older ESP, which initially made AC a great option. The ability to directly pull product images from Shopify via automation emails seems like a perk BUT AC cannot handle .PNG product images. AC coerces them into .JPGs which creates a black background and essentially ruins the functionality and purpose of dynamically pulling product images from shopify. This makes abandoned cart emails and similar automations completely unusable. Other than that, the system is somewhat easy to use and understand, however there is a learning curve for automations. A better system for testing automations would be highly beneficial. The reporting system isn't very robust, but provides general data. Pop-ups are easy to create, but there isn't yet a way to set a delay, so they pop up on page load, which aggravates many users. AC does have great deliverability rates. Our emails land in inboxes right where they are supposed to.

Purposeful Innovators

I have been using Active Campaign for over 5 years and its great that I can integrate with Shopify. Despite the many CRM providers in the market, AC have been consistently great with their service and help as well as introducing new features. The most recent one for me is the ability to do microsites which has been a game changer for me as I have my store but have these amazing full colour impactful pages for my major campaigns.

Business Manuals Made Easy

Active Campaign helps me automate all my emails to my customers with newsletters, and I also use the auto-responders to new contacts to let them know my store details and have a link to research and remember me by.

Painhunter.dk

Vi har på vores website Painhunter.dk, brugt AC Email Marketing plugin som et led i hhv. vores retargeting strategi, hvor vi har oplevet at kunne hente op til 10% af de kurve der er forladte. Derforuden bruger vi det til at sende personlige emails til vores kunder for at skabe en bedre kunderelation.

Valour Sport

We love how easy the templates are to use and the creative designs that appeal to our customers. We appreciate the flow and funnelling.

Hairstrong

I use active campaign to send automated reviews to my customers and I absolutely love how easy it is to integrate and make automations. There are so many facets and customizations to this app that are very helpful for my business.

Creamchargers.co.uk

AC will go hand in hand with your Shopify store and allow you to create sophisticated email marketing set-ups with ease. Better yet, the automation features are very powerful so you can set up processes without having to touch it. Powerful stuff!