4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, robust features like subscriber segmentation, custom automations, and customer behavior tracking. Many have seen increased sales and engagement due to features like abandoned cart emails and post-purchase automations. The user-friendly interface, efficient setup, and smooth transition from other platforms are also praised. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants value the app's reporting and analytics capabilities and its ability to handle large contact lists. Continuous updates and added features show a commitment to service improvement.

May 27, 2021

I have this app linked to my Shopify store and have just built my welcome series and plan to do much more work with it as I prepare for my official launch. I am also able to manage and cross promote with my other lists all in one account so I am very happy so far.

Fifty Skies
March 6, 2020

Active Campaign boosted our sales dramatically. We were able to reach our customers really fast and their interface is super user friendly. Easy to operate and they have great features. We would recommend it to any store.

MidinMod
December 17, 2020

Easy to set up and connect our shopify store to Active Campaign. While product confirmations still come out of shopify, our follow up automation series is neatly flowing. Plus the form set up is simple and great!

Zero Waste
July 22, 2021

Active Campaign has taken our email marketing to the next level. We were especially satisfied with the onboarding and startup process. The team was very attentive and made sure we were doing things as efficiently as possible.

Wrightsock
December 22, 2020

This is one of the best integrations we've made so far to create a better customer experience over all. It's easy to use, you get a lot of ready-made automations that are awesome and simple to understand. We've tried the abandoned cart automation and it's given us a greater chance to recover those forgotten sales. As a non techy person, I would suggest to adjust the information on the timing of the automations since it took me a while to understand when exactly the automations starts. Overall, great app!

Nissimoo Corporation
Costa Rica
July 27, 2021

I'm sad to say: the "deep integration" with Shopify doesn't work. I did 1:1's, classes, everything - in a year on the $300/mo plan, I couldn't get one bit of Shopify data to come across. That makes Active Campaign not useful as a CRM for us. I invested a lot of time, and $3,500, to get it set up. And it just didn't work.

Helliemae's Caramels
ActiveCampaign replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We're sincerely sorry about the challenges that you have been experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to you via email shortly about helping you resolve this. We appreciate your patience!

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Edited March 8, 2020

We use Active Campaign for automated email synced up with Shopify. Any contacts or customers in Shopify are automatically available for campaigns and the triggers and monitoring is available for customization in the tool. Very intuitive and the customer support is incredible if you have any questions. Highly recommended!

DRIFT SLEEPWEAR
Edited March 7, 2020

Active campaign is great! I switched over when my previous email marketing company suddenly stopped allowing shopify intregration. They walked me through the process of changing and even provided more support than my previous provider!

Naked Virgin Hair
March 18, 2020

Had a very positive experience so far, particularly the onboading and support team! Would be great if it could connect direct to the newsletter sign up bar within the theme... but we can work round that.

Bon Tot
February 22, 2021

really good app and fast customer support! Using the app for a couple of months and everything works fine!

R2B Store