AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Zero Waste

Easy to set up and connect our shopify store to Active Campaign. While product confirmations still come out of shopify, our follow up automation series is neatly flowing. Plus the form set up is simple and great!

Kyles Collection

I love the integration between active campaign and Shopify. selecting products to feature in emails is a brilliant feature and post-purchase automations are also very easy to setup. Great platform and seamless integration.

Magik Muzik Shop

An excellent app in combination with Shopify. A great integration and very useful data, easy to set up campaigns and automations to get more sales.
Great way to split customers preference with tags and specify products to like to the best opening rate. Very happy with this!

myAir Super-plant Bars

ActiveCampaign has really helped me work efficiently and in an organized manner. Very easy to use platform and great customer service.

RCKN STYLE

I love that we can connect Shopify with Active Campaign. However, cannot start automatons based on individual products ordered ... only automation for the store in general. This is frustrating.

Swax Lax LLC | An Official Training Partner of US Lacrosse

Love this app and its integration to ActiveCampaign. It makes it easy to track purchases, add products to emails (my favorite feature!), create segmented lists, and track your customer's journey throughout your website. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't add the customer's mailing address into your ActiveCampaign account, whereas other CRM-Shopify integrations have, which was a nice bonus.

The Habitat Group

I've personally used Active Campaign now for about 2 years after always having someone to handle campaigns for me. I was surprised how quickly I was able to get up to a functioning speed. That's saying something from someone who had never worked in a tool like this before. Most of the functionality is intuitive but for the parts that aren't, their customer care support is accessible and on point.

Migraine Piercing

I actually use this app in a different way than it is intended. I am a researcher and practitioner for migraine therapy. I use it as my CMS system integrated to Survey monkey as each patient gets 4 surveys the answers are kept on AC. The automation sends them out from survey monkey. It is a great cost-effective tool for my business.

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

I am very upset with this app. I created a campaign and sent it out scheduled for cyber Monday and it only sent it to me. Apparently “ master contact list” isn’t actually master and you have to manually ass every contact to it. Whatever. I figured out how to add them, way too difficult to do i might add, and pressed resend on the original campaign. They dont have a preview at this step and i didnt feel the need to preview since it was just resending the exact same email. Boy was that a mistake. It sent the email text and logo WITHOUT the picture. I just sent an email to my entire customer list with no pictures! I am pissed!!!! Why would it change anything let alone remove my picture??? I will not be moving past the trial as i am very disappointed and this cant be undone. And the option to preview sent emails is nonexistent it just shows you the statistics instead of the email sent so you have no way of knowing. I’m on a free trial for *unlimited* emails so why would that be?? AVOID!!!!!!!

December 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and we're very sorry to hear about the issues you had while on a trial! We definitely understand the frustration this must have caused, and we'd love the opportunity to make things right. Our dedicated Support team is standing by to answer any questions you may have and troubleshoot the problems you may be facing. They can be reached by sending an email to help@activecampaign.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

KolloHealth

We started using Active Campaign when we launched Kollo and it has been an instrumental part of the business. I had never truly realised the power of email marketing until we started. The tutorials and support has been exceptional, we would not use anyone else.