AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Shop Forbes Riley

This is a great and reliable application to send out your emails from. Just a little pricey. However, I highly recommend to those looking for an upgraded "CRM" system.

Sphero

ActiveCampaign has been an integral part of our overall marketing strategy and has helped drive leads, revenue, and new customers to our business. I highly recommend ActiveCampaign Email Marketing Automation for every business looking to level up their email marketing strategy!

MonsieurCocktail.au

Active Campaign has been the easiest app to use, it is all automated and the customer support is really good!

Natural Benefit

I really enjoy ActiveCampaign. The customer support is excellent and so are the tutorial videos and training they offer

EnduroSport

We use this as our main CRM tool. We are able to segment our entire customer list based on what the customer does. for instance, if they buy certain coupon codes, discounts, upsells, down sells. If you keep all this data about the customer by tagging them, you can really tell a lot about the customers' behaviors and market to them the way they like. It's better sales for you and less annoying to the customers.

Helliemae's Caramels

I'm sad to say: the "deep integration" with Shopify doesn't work. I did 1:1's, classes, everything - in a year on the $300/mo plan, I couldn't get one bit of Shopify data to come across. That makes Active Campaign not useful as a CRM for us. I invested a lot of time, and $3,500, to get it set up. And it just didn't work.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We're sincerely sorry about the challenges that you have been experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to you via email shortly about helping you resolve this. We appreciate your patience!

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

CODET Vision Institute

Our sales team use this app when looks for the lead information and shopping behavior in our store. Is very user friendly and Shopify and Active Campaign works very well together. Help us to make campaigns related with shopping interests of our leads. We totally recommend it.

Aurha

It helps my business a lot! I'm improving my strategy to make it grow more! I used others mail softwares, but no one is as good as active campaign

Geheimflug.at

We use Active Campaign for our e-mail based service and we couldn't be happier with the efficiency and effective customer support! Would recommend it to anyone, who is looking for scaling to the next level.

Prinvy

We are using AC within our shopify store seamlessly. Our store is a little bit more complicated as it includes other 3rd party apps AC needs to speak to and there is a TON of automations and tagging campaigns setup. We're very happy with the experience and especially the customer service. Thank you!