AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hairstrong

I use active campaign to send automated reviews to my customers and I absolutely love how easy it is to integrate and make automations. There are so many facets and customizations to this app that are very helpful for my business.

Creamchargers.co.uk

AC will go hand in hand with your Shopify store and allow you to create sophisticated email marketing set-ups with ease. Better yet, the automation features are very powerful so you can set up processes without having to touch it. Powerful stuff!

Giants Gaming

ES: Integración realmente sencilla. Es increíble cómo cualquier persona con escasos conocimientos puede trabajar con Active Campaign, además, el servicio de atención técnica es muy amable y ayuda con todo. Con solo un par de clicks, pude integrar Active Campaign con los datos de nuestro Shopify. Lo cierto es que recomendaría esta aplicación a todas aquellas personas o negocios que necesiten una plataforma de marketing automation avanzada y sencilla. Funciona estupendamente aunque tenga alguna falta en el editor html de newsletters. EN: Really easy integration. With just a couple of clicks, I was able to integrate Active Campaign with our Shopify data. I would highly recommend this app to any person or business that needs an advanced and easy to use marketing automation platform.

Leigh Thomas Brown, Inc.

I use Active Campaigns Add for marketing automation with my Shopify customers. Great customer service and help to make the most of the app.

HUNTY

Funciona bien y se integra perfectamente con el CRM, recomiendo este CRM y esta app, nosotros lo utilizamos diariamente.

Benjamin Barker Australia

Active Campaign has been very easy to navigate and use. Customer service experience has been very helpful too. Highly recommended!

Untamed Feast Inc.

Great service up to the point when you commit to the paid plan... after that my account manager disappeared, passed on from one rep to the next. Ended up costing us $600 USD and we didn't send a single e-mail or gain any insight. This app is definitely not for small businesses trying to simplify. It needs a lot of your time and has a steep learning curve.

August 19, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback — this is certainly not the experience we want our new customers to have. A member of our team has reached out to you via email about setting up a 1:1 account strategy session. We'd love to help you achieve success with ActiveCampaign, so if there is anything else we can do to make it happen, please let us know!

— Your friends at ActiveCampaign

FREEaliTEA

I use Active Campaign as my CRM after switching from Drip. There is NO comparison! It integrates seamlessly and easily with Shopify to nurture and enhance the customer relationship and experience.

Pampered Puppers

I use ActiveCampaign to maintain and grow my Shopify store's list of customers and fans. The flexibility and customisation options available are amazing. We tag our contacts based on actions they take in our automations. We created these automations to do all sorts of things. As we didn't have the time to create these ourselves, we hired a firm from the AC accredited professionals, which was an excellent solution. These automations are evergreen so it was a very good investment to have then created for us. Because of the loss of tracking forced by Apple with their iOS 14,5 update onto Facebook ads, we now use AC to see what actions our contacts have taken. To add to this, we've also created ad-hoc campaigns to email our lists, base don the segments they're in. To sum it all up, AC is a fantastic solution for us to manage our contacts such as customers and to stay in touch with them in any way you can think of.

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

In terms of B2C and B2B automation and interoperability with other platforms, ActiveCampaign is one of the best ESP options available! It borders on being a CRM as well, especially for smaller companies who can easily manipulate their data and contacts using workflows and automations. It’s deep link data connection to Shopify and Re:amaze make it incredibly valuable to our marketing and customer service teams. Really the only reason this doesn’t get 5/5 stars is for the pay to play email testing (should be included with certain higher level plans) and the poor asset management tool. They’ve since released the content manager tool which is elementary at best and two years too late. Now to get maximum benefit from that feature, we must go back and manage thousands of images. Metafield tags? Otherwise the deliverability of emails and robust nature of the platform have been very useful for us.