AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FREEaliTEA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use Active Campaign as my CRM after switching from Drip. There is NO comparison! It integrates seamlessly and easily with Shopify to nurture and enhance the customer relationship and experience.

Pampered Puppers

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use ActiveCampaign to maintain and grow my Shopify store's list of customers and fans. The flexibility and customisation options available are amazing. We tag our contacts based on actions they take in our automations. We created these automations to do all sorts of things. As we didn't have the time to create these ourselves, we hired a firm from the AC accredited professionals, which was an excellent solution. These automations are evergreen so it was a very good investment to have then created for us. Because of the loss of tracking forced by Apple with their iOS 14,5 update onto Facebook ads, we now use AC to see what actions our contacts have taken. To add to this, we've also created ad-hoc campaigns to email our lists, base don the segments they're in. To sum it all up, AC is a fantastic solution for us to manage our contacts such as customers and to stay in touch with them in any way you can think of.

Rich Piana 5% Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 2 years

In terms of B2C and B2B automation and interoperability with other platforms, ActiveCampaign is one of the best ESP options available! It borders on being a CRM as well, especially for smaller companies who can easily manipulate their data and contacts using workflows and automations. It’s deep link data connection to Shopify and Re:amaze make it incredibly valuable to our marketing and customer service teams. Really the only reason this doesn’t get 5/5 stars is for the pay to play email testing (should be included with certain higher level plans) and the poor asset management tool. They’ve since released the content manager tool which is elementary at best and two years too late. Now to get maximum benefit from that feature, we must go back and manage thousands of images. Metafield tags? Otherwise the deliverability of emails and robust nature of the platform have been very useful for us.

Shop Forbes Riley

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great and reliable application to send out your emails from. Just a little pricey. However, I highly recommend to those looking for an upgraded "CRM" system.

Sphero

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ActiveCampaign has been an integral part of our overall marketing strategy and has helped drive leads, revenue, and new customers to our business. I highly recommend ActiveCampaign Email Marketing Automation for every business looking to level up their email marketing strategy!

MonsieurCocktail.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Active Campaign has been the easiest app to use, it is all automated and the customer support is really good!

Natural Benefit

I really enjoy ActiveCampaign. The customer support is excellent and so are the tutorial videos and training they offer

EnduroSport

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this as our main CRM tool. We are able to segment our entire customer list based on what the customer does. for instance, if they buy certain coupon codes, discounts, upsells, down sells. If you keep all this data about the customer by tagging them, you can really tell a lot about the customers' behaviors and market to them the way they like. It's better sales for you and less annoying to the customers.

Helliemae's Caramels

I'm sad to say: the "deep integration" with Shopify doesn't work. I did 1:1's, classes, everything - in a year on the $300/mo plan, I couldn't get one bit of Shopify data to come across. That makes Active Campaign not useful as a CRM for us. I invested a lot of time, and $3,500, to get it set up. And it just didn't work.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We're sincerely sorry about the challenges that you have been experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to you via email shortly about helping you resolve this. We appreciate your patience!

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

CODET Vision Institute

Location Mexico

Our sales team use this app when looks for the lead information and shopping behavior in our store. Is very user friendly and Shopify and Active Campaign works very well together. Help us to make campaigns related with shopping interests of our leads. We totally recommend it.