AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NatuRise

By far the best email tool, I used so far. Makes it very visual and easy to use. Still quite expensive, but it is worth it

Tama Tea

I've been using this for about 4 months now and really enjoy the ease of use the multitude of features! Would highly recommend.

Karaama

I used this for CRM, and it's pretty basic and easy to use. It has some pre-built automation templates for E-commerce stores.

ArdMoor

Very simple to get up & running but very powerful. Integration of AC popups on to a Shopify site could perhaps be a little easier, but some good documentation is available to help. Overall - very impressed. Lots of time saves and lots of new tools in our toolbox.

Chateau Amsterdam

Active Campaign's deep integration with Shopify ensures a high level of control over our marketing automation aimed at improving our abandoned cart rates, as well as upselling and crossselling. The learning curve is very low and the service is great. I definitely recommend this tool.

Sport Educated

Disgusted! bad service, they had a problem and in a month they took me 4 times the cost of the subscription of my credit card.
They blocked my account and then unblock it a week later for no reason and, moreover, I have been waiting for compensation for 2 months but nothing.
Disgusted!

July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We're incredibly sorry to hear about the experience you've had. It looks like you were able to work with our team to get this issue resolved, but if you have any additional feedback to share, please reach out at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

ZenToes

ActiveCampaign has many features that other newsletter programs do not. There is a learning curve though, which we are still working on, but so far, good results.

Simple Charity

Active Campaign is a fantastic automation software that allows me to build experiences for customers quickly and effectively. Their platform is user-friendly and intuitive and a great way to save time.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes

I like this app for email marketing. I think its very user friendly. Sometimes a little complex but definitely worth trying.

Tono Latino

I switched to ActiveCampaign from another CRM that was MUCH, MUCH more expensive and I'm very happy with the results. I've used 2 other CRM services and I will have to say that AC is a complete solution.
What I appreciate the most is the customer service. I've contacted customer service several times and I've always encountered friendly, helpful individuals willing to answer all my questions. If you want a service that allows you to email all (or a segment of) your contacts, and create email sequences based on certain triggers (like customers signing up for your newsletters on your Shopify page or customers who bought certain items that you could recommend other things in your store), you will not regret choosing Active Campaign