AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

shop.veo.co

Great app for getting your shop data into ActiveCampaign. Easy to make email marketing flows based on Shopify Behaviour.

Rehaler by BalancAir (DK)

Works great. The Active Campaign app makes it really simple to set up automated email flows to our customers so we can ensure they get the right information after purchase.

Swiss Toniq

It looks very complete and comes highly recommended from digital marketing friends so should be perfect for my business. I’m looking forward to learn it

Køkkenfreak

I love the deep data integration. I helps me keep track of customers and sales. It is easy to make the emails look great. I love all the possibilities of automations.

The Contract Shop®

I've been using Active Campaign for years, so I was thrilled when they created a Shopify app. We made the decision to go with Active Campaign over Klaviyo, after it was apparent that AC would provide us with better funnel flows and capabilities. I would encourage anyone who needs a highly capable email newsletter or automated email provider go with AC, who has been fantastic to work with, responsive and constantly seems to be actively adapting to changing market conditions. I've tried many, many email providers before, and I always come back to AC-- I've decided to stick with them for the forseeable future even as our shop has outgrown many of the other platforms. I see Shopyify + AC being a winning combination for my store-- we even have a 13% recovery rate on the abandon cart sequence we set up thanks to AC's great deliverability!

Joe's Basecamp

Active Campaign has helped to streamline our gym business. Before this software we were manually recording leads and notes and now we have the ability to track and tag to target our database. the customer service is also spot on and really responsive with regular updates and improvements.

Dojo Muscle

Love this app, it connects my Active Campaign account to Shopify so I can really see what email campaigns work for us and which ones I really need to work on on my end. Way better than Mail Chimp or Infusionsoft.

Reliefband®

This is a great app! We been using shopify for many years and this really helps further the business.

MadeOn Skin Care

I've been with AC (migrated from MailChimp) since 2017 and LOVE it.

I'm especially loving the new Pages feature.

AC is far easier than Infusionsoft and far beefier than ConvertKit. I can talk to my customers based on their interests, what pages they visit on my site, and what they purchase. AC has been around long enough to have so many kinks worked out and also has the customer support to keep giving me what I need when I need it.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

Muse: the brain sensing headband

The out-of-the-box Shopify API connection to AC was one of the reasons we switched to Active Campaign - for abandoned carts, pre and post-purchase email drips, and targeted purchase exclusion criteria the automation workes perfectly. I would love to see even more access to shipping info/event triggers, and product usage flows in the future!