ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Simple Charity

Active Campaign is a fantastic automation software that allows me to build experiences for customers quickly and effectively. Their platform is user-friendly and intuitive and a great way to save time.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app for email marketing. I think its very user friendly. Sometimes a little complex but definitely worth trying.

Tono Latino

I switched to ActiveCampaign from another CRM that was MUCH, MUCH more expensive and I'm very happy with the results. I've used 2 other CRM services and I will have to say that AC is a complete solution.
What I appreciate the most is the customer service. I've contacted customer service several times and I've always encountered friendly, helpful individuals willing to answer all my questions. If you want a service that allows you to email all (or a segment of) your contacts, and create email sequences based on certain triggers (like customers signing up for your newsletters on your Shopify page or customers who bought certain items that you could recommend other things in your store), you will not regret choosing Active Campaign

Joann Lysiak Gems

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Active Campaign for almost two years and I'm very happy with it. I find it easy to use with the various features available. Once I capture a client through Shopify, there are numerous ways to communicate. I love the templates you can choose from for a professional looking email. The analytics are very thorough. I highly recommend it.

MisterZampa

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

ActiveCampaign is very good CRM platform and never disappointed! We use it to sync all our data from the store so we can properly segment and do some marketing automation with our customers!

Black Ldn

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, has all the basic automations needed to run our eCommerce campaigns. The user interface is very easy to use and that was very important to us.

Bungalow Sam Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 years

The product tagging automation doesn't work when addresses are imported into AC. I want to segment out my list based on product category, item, and topic. I set everything up in AC automation and still nothing. Very frustrating!

June 23, 2021

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback — we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Our Support team would be more than happy to help you get this sorted. Please reach out to them here: https://www.activecampaign.com/contact

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

World Paint by Numbers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mais completa ferramenta de email que já usei. Mt boa entregabilidade, fácil de criar os fluxos automaticos e gerenciar os contatos. Gosto bastante.

Socialtize

Great tool to use. However, the ui could use an update, because everything is organized in lists and it could have an improved appearance.

百保 BuyBo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I liked it allows to call products within the email as the products itself for e-tailers are the biggest drive for conversion. However it would be nicer if there can be greater flexibility in terms of 1) searching for collections (now there's only 250 collections visible within AC, and follows an alphabetical order - so if i have over 250 collections and would like to get the Z-collection, it will never shows up). 2) the way products are being shown (now it limits to show 4 products at max for each product block, and the sorting of products are very limited, on pricing it doesn't allow to show compare at price)

June 23, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback. We've captured this and shared it with our teams, but we'd also recommend submitting these ideas to our Product team. You can do that here: ideas.activecampaign.com.