AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mak and Kyle

I've used Active Campaign for a couple of years now. It is a tough software to beat when you consider the functionality that you get at a very fair price. I would highly recommend it to any business that wants to provide a custom experience for their customers while automating a lot of the segmentation and steps in the customer journey.

Factvsfitness

I've been with ActiveCampaign for a while, so I am happy with it and it has a lot of features that would be amazing to use, and it's helped me to grow my company through automated emails. The only thing I would note is that, I'm not a huge techy, so it can be difficult as I need the assistance of a developer to do some things. It could definitely be made more user friendly for people who are not so techy in terms of integrations, event setup, also having the ability to make emails much prettier and having more options. Basically, it seems to be one of the best out there in terms of capabilities, but just know that the setup and backend are not as simple to use as something like Shopify for example.

WecareU Shop

VERY Bad app~ Missleading ~ I cannot use Lite plan on Shopify,they said Shopify can only integrate on Plus plan or above ~ But their billing page is showing the Lite plan and discount to attract customer but actually we cannot enjoy it ~
Moreover , I cannot enjoy 50% discount for 3 month~ When I first click on the Active campaign billing page , it shows the discount , but when i want to upgrade to paid plan , the page turns to Shopify billing page it bill the original price. After that ,I sent the email to them to report the situation, they persuade me to open the account on there own platform , and not bill on shopify so that i can use the discount, and at the same time , i need to cancel the free trial account and all record need to be redo again !!

September 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having a less than desirable experience with ActiveCampaign right now. We've escalated your issue internally and a member of our team has reached out via email to help you resolve this. We look forward to working with you to improve your experience with our platform.

— Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Learning Roots USA

Active Campaign is incredibly useful and allows you to effectively target your audience with deep Shopify integration. It's an essential tool in our marketing department and the team at Active Campaign continually push the bar with new innovations. It is very reliable and has been a huge help in our business. The service is easy to use and the results are measurable and have provided us with great ROI.

Medium Fleur

It really helps keeping track of both the sales and the customers. It allows us to sharpen our knowledge of our clientele, and provide better services. Love it!

GrassGreen

It works really well! It even tracks all the sales that came as a result of an email campaign, which is really helpful

Xanadu Gallery

The ActiveCampaign app integration with our Shopify store is awesome. The app has reduced the work involved in keeping our clients synched with our email list and has allowed sophisticate automations that have helped us increase our store sales. We LOVE ActiveCampaign and their Shopify App!

The Z KIT

its pretty good. helps our small biz. Email automation is helpful and really cuts down on the amount of HR you need to take on.

Muvter

The integrations works great, I was thinking to use Klaviyo, but AC does the same with better response rate and delivery rate.

Rocket Powered Sound

We are happy that Activecampaign can sync product data with customers within Activecampaign, but it is still limited. We would love to see e-commerce features on par with software like Klayvio. Cheers.