4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, robust features like subscriber segmentation, custom automations, and customer behavior tracking. Many have seen increased sales and engagement due to features like abandoned cart emails and post-purchase automations. The user-friendly interface, efficient setup, and smooth transition from other platforms are also praised. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants value the app's reporting and analytics capabilities and its ability to handle large contact lists. Continuous updates and added features show a commitment to service improvement.

March 6, 2020

I use this app to do all my email marketing. I was using Active Campaign even before I started with Shopify. One of the greatest feature is the intergration with The store but you get to see a visual map of the email sequence and the triggers. Not only do I use with Shopify but I use active campaign with my other business outside of Shopify. I highly recommend. As your business grows you can grow with this app.

N.I.Kouture
March 29, 2020

This app is working amazingly good! the portal they have is amazing all the details are written very well.

WizGear.com
February 19, 2021

We've been very happy with ActiveCampaign and all of the features it currently offers for our email automations. AC continues to add new and helpful features. We have always had great customer service with AC.

Kidpreneurs
March 8, 2020

I love this CRM software! It's really challenging to learn but I found the in person training helped a LOT. I wish I was able to attend the in person training in the beginning. I'm totally new to the CRm concept but love it once I got it going. There are a few character flaws but no major development flaws of the program and it does everything it promises. I like the many integrations and features it offers, you just have to take the time to learn the features. :)

PI
April 22, 2020

So simple to install. My favorite features include being able to track how my campaigns are working (how much I make per campaign), automations that are triggered as soon as actions are completed on my shopify store, and re-targeting customers based on their interests in my store.

NuVision Health Center
Edited January 12, 2021

We've been using both ActiveCampaign for a few years now and absolutely love it! Their flexibility when it comes to automations, tagging, and integrations is fantastic.

Messenger International
September 22, 2020

Here's the thing, it's not really an app, it's a direct connection from your e-commerce platform to your mailing list & automations. We were using Zapier for awhile to trigger individual actions and add customers to lists based on keywords/tags etc, but this just does it all for you, automatically, and it's beautiful.

The best thing that we use this for is for an automated abandoned cart automation. Shopify's is good, but with AC you can have it as long or as short as you'd like, based on parameters, triggers, etc etc. This overnight took our abandoned cart recover % from 0.08% to almost 2%. That's HUGE!

There are a lot of $15 apps we pay for, but as long as we're with shopify and/or AC I don't see any reason in the world why we wouldn't want to continue investing in this tool. Thanks AC & Shopify!

LAMBERTONES, LLC
ActiveCampaign replied September 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! It's great to hear how our users are growing their business!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

December 20, 2020

I used this app as an email integration for clickfunnels, so I'm not sure exactly how the app operates in shopify, but the user interface for the actual Emaik Dashboard is very good and easy to use. I would say the one downside is that AC is a bit pricier

Le Miracle Mask
May 27, 2021

I have this app linked to my Shopify store and have just built my welcome series and plan to do much more work with it as I prepare for my official launch. I am also able to manage and cross promote with my other lists all in one account so I am very happy so far.

Fifty Skies
March 6, 2020

Active Campaign boosted our sales dramatically. We were able to reach our customers really fast and their interface is super user friendly. Easy to operate and they have great features. We would recommend it to any store.

MidinMod