AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Booty by Beyanka

I use this app to help me with crm and email automation. It has greatly helped my business and saved us time. It lets me use my time to do what I do best and not worry about automations. I highly recommend it.

Painting Expert

Very bad. Abd. Cart is not working and customer service is very slow. I have also tried to contact an account with many contacts and they do respond quickly.

February 3, 2021

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and apologies for the trouble you're experiencing! It looks like your issue is being investigated by the Technical team, and they will continue to work until your issue is resolved. Please feel free to reply to the email thread with any additional questions!

Minno

Active Campaign has been really helpful to get automations and customer journeys up and running! Our account manager is so helpful with any question that we have--and she provides ideas/recommendations to get the most out of Active Campaign.

Fabbrica Magia

Applicazione ottima, io la uso per tutte le automazioni del negozio shopify, anche per il carrello abbandonato. fino ad ora sono contento di come funziona

Tamara's Sugar UK & Ireland

We offer products at wholesale so require forms and account approval. It's been really easy with AC!

Paradise Valley Supply Co.

Easy to install, very powerful backend that has so much customization ability. Looking forward to getting to know more of the functions and automating our client experience.

SAGE + FRANK

This app is super helpful in figuring out automations. I felt like I was having to do a TON of back and forth figuring things out and it made it much more simple.

Listogrill

Pro:
- variety of filter, segmentation, etc. for automatizations
- very complete related to marketing automatization + CRM (the CRM I havent checked yet)
- onboarding and other premium options to have 1 on 1 sessions and support Contra:
- it would be nice to set basic colors, fonts, currency, language, etc. for all the templates (language because in my case it would be nice to have the interface in english, but emails in spanish), as this is not available it cost extra time
- the onboarding could be a little more proactive from ActiveCampaign to give more suggestions, best practices etc. - the page is loading quite slow, I dont know if this is a problem right now (the last weeks) or since ever

House of Plume

I love using Active Campaign - it's robust and does what I need to, along with tons more that I haven't explored. The one on one customer service calls are awesome. However, I have spent tons of time with people on their chat and haven't always gotten the right answer. The best platform I have used so far.

chocolita.com

I have used the newsletter and automations aspects of AC and can say I am thoroughly happy about the outcome. I haven't used the CRM yet, so can't review that. The only reason that this review is 4 stars and not 5 stars is that there was an issue (that actually manifested itself twice) between Shopify and AC with my newsletter sign-ups not receiving my automation. AC was very helpful with support as was Shopify, and the issue got sorted out quickly.