AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

Booked & Banked

I use the ActiveCampaign marketing automation to engage with customers who are new to my shop which has helped me to start to build brand loyalty for my brand new course shop on Shopify. My favorite thing is the fact that AC already had a bunch of premade automations that I could customize and make my own.

Spirit Duo Band

So I have a band and I hired a marketing coach to teach me about making money as a musician. One of his sources of revenue is merchandise. He told me to set up a facebook ad and to give people music for their email address. Then send emails to the growing email list, using Active Campaign. Then, to link this to shopify and sell tshirts and other merchandise. Well, so far I haven't sold anything but I think I know what to do. At least I have a thousand emails and about 10% open my weekly emails. My coach tells me I have to make offers, bundles etc and then I'll start to sell. It's a journey and I'm eager to take the next steps. I found it pretty easy to set up the shop...but look at some of the beautiful online stores, then you know there's work to be done. Best of luck!

Gridiron Football

This app was super helpful in integrating and segmenting my customers into our Active Campaign email platform in order to use advanced segmentation in our marketing efforts! Would recommend.

Treasure Trails

Super impressed with Active Campaign. The tools are so powerful there is very little we can't do. The account management support is really useful as well to help us achieve our goals. We migrated from Mailchimp and were looking for something with a much better interface and behaviour-led automations. Having looked into loads of suppliers, we comfortably chose Active Campaign, and have since recommended it to other businesses. On a basic level it is very powerful, but once you hook into the API it is even better. One negative... no site pop-ups. Bit weird for such a big system, but I have been assured they are coming!

Clubmate

The app works well for us. Data is synced automatically in ActiveCampaign and provides the team with all they need to know without logging in to Shopify.

Elenarts

Je suis inscrite à active campaign au forfat lite, et à ce forfait, l'application ne fonctionne pas. On est obligé de prendre un forfait plus cher, trop cher ! Je vais quitter activ campaign, très décue !

Sunday Red Golf

Only recently started using the Active Campaign integration with our small store, but so far it's great. The dashboard showing the sales as a result of the email campaigns is great. Even the rest of the data on cart abandonment, conversion rates from the emails, just makes it super clear what areas we need to improve. We have just set up the cart abandonment email series and looking forward to getting more automations set up too.

BethanyHamilton

I haven't used the App, but we have ActiveCampaign integrated with our Shopify for a year or so. I've enjoyed all the functionality of the campaigns, automations, forms, tagging, and integrations with Shopify and other software we use. There's some things that frustrate me about ActiveCampaign, like the limitations with the forms on the pages you can create within the software. But we've learned to work around them!

The Workbook Shop

App works great and will help you setting up systems/automations. It's a great time saver for any business owner.

Solmate Socks

We switched over to ActiveCampaign from MailChimp earlier this year and couldn't be happier with our decision. Their capabilities are very innovative and their support teams are super helpful. It's easy-to-use and has eliminated a lot of heavy lifting on our end, which has been great! Their analytics have also been super helpful to our team in strategizing our plans moving forward. Highly recommend!