ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign CXA

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
ActiveCampaign
4.5
July 28, 2021

I really enjoy ActiveCampaign. The customer support is excellent and so are the tutorial videos and training they offer

Natural Benefit
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 27, 2021

We use this as our main CRM tool. We are able to segment our entire customer list based on what the customer does. for instance, if they buy certain coupon codes, discounts, upsells, down sells. If you keep all this data about the customer by tagging them, you can really tell a lot about the customers' behaviors and market to them the way they like. It's better sales for you and less annoying to the customers.

EnduroSport
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 27, 2021

I'm sad to say: the "deep integration" with Shopify doesn't work. I did 1:1's, classes, everything - in a year on the $300/mo plan, I couldn't get one bit of Shopify data to come across. That makes Active Campaign not useful as a CRM for us. I invested a lot of time, and $3,500, to get it set up. And it just didn't work.

Helliemae's Caramels
Time spent using app: 12 months
ActiveCampaign replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We're sincerely sorry about the challenges that you have been experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to you via email shortly about helping you resolve this. We appreciate your patience!

- Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Edited July 26, 2021

Our sales team use this app when looks for the lead information and shopping behavior in our store. Is very user friendly and Shopify and Active Campaign works very well together. Help us to make campaigns related with shopping interests of our leads. We totally recommend it.

CODET Vision Institute
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 24, 2021

It helps my business a lot! I'm improving my strategy to make it grow more! I used others mail softwares, but no one is as good as active campaign

Aurha