4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and advanced automation capabilities. They value the ability to track customer behavior, automate emails accordingly, and segment customers for targeted marketing. The CRM and reporting features are praised for providing valuable insights and managing customer relationships effectively. Many reported improved email marketing results after adopting this app, commending its advanced features. The customer service is also noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

August 31, 2021

Great, works as expected. Does everything you could want an email marketing app to do. I've used active campaign for many clients and would recommend it to anyone.

Illuminati Vodka
About 1 year using the app
March 6, 2020

We have been using Active Campaign for 4 months now and are very happy with the results. They have great customer service as well.

IGIGI / COUTURME
About 1 year using the app
March 13, 2020

Powerful platform; lots of advanced tools. Fantastic support - real time thru their website, ability to schedule calls for technical support, etc. Highly recommend.

American Ostrich Farms
October 8, 2021

Having worked with countless marketing automation and email tools, I can honestly say that ActiveCampaign cannot be beat. They've created the most intuitive, easy-to-use, yet still powerful marketing automation platform for small and medium businesses. Best of all, the integration into Shopify is so, SO easy, and has made my life incredibly easy. Email distributions, automations, customer tracking and more...I really cannot say enough quality things about AC!

Sip Yours
October 10, 2021

Alt Customs utilizes Active campaign for all of our customer add campaigns. The amount of tools is 2nd to none, and this helps us determine how and when to send the next campaign. 10/10 Recommend

Gaming Keyboards
July 28, 2021

I really enjoy ActiveCampaign. The customer support is excellent and so are the tutorial videos and training they offer

Natural Benefit
January 25, 2021

So far, my new Shopify integration with Active Campaign is working just as I need it to. I've been using AC for well over 6 years, and it's done everything I need it to (and I'm pretty sure more than I ever could)!

Bryan Reeves
December 31, 2021

Hello !
Great app, fully do the job I need Using AC x Shopify for ~1 year from now and it’s awesome.

Elevate
France
November 19, 2022

We use Active Campaign to manage the customer experience for those who purchase our books through Shopify as well as purchase our courses through Thinkific. The integration between Shopify and Active Campaign is perfect. It took almost zero time to set it up and I can do all sorts of automations to engage with customers based on their product purchases.

Coach22 Bookstore
Edited October 8, 2021

Great app to automate my email marketing I use Active campaign all the time to automate my emails. They have really good reporting and their support team is exceptional. I wish it was a little bit more flexible on the graphic design options when designing a completely custom email from scratch. The abandoned cart is powerful and the competitive advantage I see on active campaign over others is that they give you a lot of support calls so you become skilled at using the software.

tigresport