AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

The Dirty Cookie

This app helps me with integrating through emails that have ordered through our shopify store. Love it!

ISeeStarsQuilting

The integration is flawless. - And that is exactly what you should be looking for. I don't even have to think about it. It's one less thing on my to-do list.

I have tried many email programs and Active Campaign is by far my favorite. Others don't even compare to the level of organization and options that I have with Active campaign. I highly recommend them 1000%.

Cursos ttamayo

I believe ActiveCampaign is currently the best tool in the market for email automation. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it's worth it. I was previously on Campaign Monitor, then Autopilot. I switched to AC after one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had with the deceptive people at Autopilot, best decision ever! AC is much better, better features, less work. Never had to call customer support because the product just works.

lifeovercs

Active Campaign works seamlessly with my Shopify store. I don't even have to think about it running, which is a HUGE plus for me. And it was super easy to set up. I definitely lean towards apps and integrations that save me time and stress and Active Campaign accomplishes that for me!

Bayberry Cottage

Bayberry Cottage

I love using Active Campaign! Their fully automated emails take my potential clients through getting to know my business and take new clients through their onboarding process. Today I changed my lead magnet with the season and quickly and easily changed my automated emails to match. Great reports so I can easily see how effective my campaigns are too.

Sports Performance

This is a fantastic integration to automate responses to your customers before and after their purchases. A MUST for retail, tech or service based business. Enjoy!

FusaroFitness

Active Campaign has been an incredible addition to my business and the seamless integration with Shopify is a gamechanger. You can enhance the customer's shopping experience with just a few clicks and staying engaged has never been easier. Targeting, segmentation, and tags ensure each customer gets what they need in a timely manner, and following up with AC automation will let them know you appreciate their business/support. If you're looking to grow your business and give the customer a great experience, you can't go wrong with AC!

SaltWrap Store

The Active Campaign integrates well, and the support team has been great about answering questions/troubleshooting.

N.I.Kouture

I use this app to do all my email marketing. I was using Active Campaign even before I started with Shopify. One of the greatest feature is the intergration with The store but you get to see a visual map of the email sequence and the triggers. Not only do I use with Shopify but I use active campaign with my other business outside of Shopify. I highly recommend. As your business grows you can grow with this app.

MasteryScience

I've been using the ActiveCampaign app for a while. It's great that you can send automatic emails based on customer's behaviour and what they purchase. I also really like the ability to put this information into marketing emails so that it can customise the messages to what customers are interested in buying. All in all, it makes it selling easier.