AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

N.I.Kouture

I use this app to do all my email marketing. I was using Active Campaign even before I started with Shopify. One of the greatest feature is the intergration with The store but you get to see a visual map of the email sequence and the triggers. Not only do I use with Shopify but I use active campaign with my other business outside of Shopify. I highly recommend. As your business grows you can grow with this app.

MasteryScience

I've been using the ActiveCampaign app for a while. It's great that you can send automatic emails based on customer's behaviour and what they purchase. I also really like the ability to put this information into marketing emails so that it can customise the messages to what customers are interested in buying. All in all, it makes it selling easier.

Ross & Snow

Active Campaign is a great platform with amazing automation that help you do the tasks much faster and more efficient. The deep integration with Shopify helps manage your store better.

Skimmy Dip

ActiveCampaign makes CRM and email marketing super easy especially with their amazing customer service!

cobb london

We've been using activecampaign's deep integration with Shopify since the start. It provides great workflow benefits, especially for contact automations, cross sell to customers, and cart abandonment processes,and support has been excellent.

The Casery

ActiveCampaign is simple & feature rich. Connects with Shopify very easily. No problems. The price is competitive for the feature set.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish

After using Mailchimp for over 5 years, my switch to ActiveCampaign was a revelation. I can now see exactly how my customers interact with my website and marketing campaigns at every stage — and what results in the most sales. That's allowed me to hone my strategies in a way I never could before, while also saving me a lot of time. The automations (like abandoned cart emails, surveys, engagement tracking, and multi-email drip campaigns) have let me better understand what my customers want, so I can give them a great shopping experience. And the cherry on top? The integration was so easy to set up.

I have been running my small business for 7 years now. This past year was my highest revenue-generating year to date. What changed? I now have ActiveCampaign.

Avatar Nutrition

Integration is very smooth and has worked without any significant hiccups since implementing. This has been beneficial for our business in many ways.

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

This app is extremely user friendly and effective. It has been an important instrument in expanding our company.

Kiss Books

Connecting Shopify and AC has been seamless! Providing my customers with a better email to shopping experience has been a game changer.