Shipping Address Validator

Shipping Address Validator

by AppHub

Address verification to crush delivery failures and delays!

All-Star Nutrition

We have "Shipping Address Validator" integrated into our Online Shopify Store and it has been incredibly helpful - prompting customers to verify or edit their address (that may be flagged as incorrect in the system) has saved us money and time related to Return To Sender packages. We're hoping ReCharge and Zipify soon offer integrations as well so addresses entered on all of our checkout platforms are monitored by this dandy app. Update: Shipping Address Validator is now integrated into ReCharge checkout and our team is really thankful and humbled that our concerns were heard and a solution was made within just a few weeks! Thank you!

August 20, 2020

Awesome! The integration with ReCharge is now ready :)

in a nutshell – kurzgesagt

Great for handling weird shipping issues. They were able to do everything we wanted, like blocking non latin characters and not shipping to german shipstations. Great helpful customer service too.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Please reach out if you need anything else.

EcoVessel

This app has been great in helping us solve our UPS address corrections that we kept getting billed for.

August 19, 2020

Yup, this app helps reduce those costly address correction fees UPS charges :)

Chilau Seafood & Pepper Sauce

It's simple. This has cut down my invalid address to almost zero. Before installing this app I was having to unblock many orders daily due address validation errors or typos by customer. It was time consuming and a huge headache. The app just works. Plain and simple.

August 18, 2020

Woohoo! This is music to our ears :)

The Candleberry® Candle Company

This is a wonderful app and it helped us in so many ways. It helps us not to get PO boxes to ship to as we don't use the US postal service for shipping. When we were not shipping to other countries it gave a much more clear note to the customer about what to do to get in order to their country. Shopify's note to the customer is simply, "Cannot be shipped". The app also puts figuring out a proper address on the customer without being difficult. Otherwise. we'd have to call the customer every single time and try to get that figured out together. It has so many other features that you don't realize you need so if given the opportunity you should at least try it for a couple of days to understand what you're missing.

August 18, 2020

We're super happy that the app is making your life easier! Please reach out if you have any questions or suggestions for new features.

Save Rite Medical

We get hundreds of orders per day and with the volume comes a lot of incorrect addresses. It was taking my team hours of work reaching out to each customer to correct and confirm shipping addresses. This app probably solved at least 80% of the headache.

August 17, 2020

Awesome! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. We are constantly improving the product based on feedback from awesome merchants like you.

Cycology Clothing EU

Early days for us with the app but the initial indications suggest it has been a good addition for us.
We have had a number of issues with EU customers getting confused with address formatting in our Shopify checkout and this has resulted in carrier returns.
We have also been able to block pack station delivery addresses which has been helpful.
So far so good.
The guys at Roboturk were very helpful in guiding us through the initial set up.

Thermacell Repellents

Solid app. Great interactions with the team including quick fixes to recommendations I made. Thanks!

FuelTech USA

This app has been a great addition to our site! It was very easy to setup and has worked flawlessly. We downloaded it primarily for address corrections but then quickly realized it's full potential with blocking PO boxes and other features that we were able to utilize. We recently ran into an issue where our shipping script wasn't working properly in conjunction with the app and reached out to their team for support. They wanted to understand what we were trying to achieve with the script and we explained that we have had several problems delivering to Highway Contract (HC Box) addresses. They ended up adding the feature to not allow Highway Contract Route addresses in their app and this was implemented on the same day! Needless to say, we are very happy with this app and company!

BlitzBeatz

This is my favorite app! And sadly I forget that I even have it because I'm not having to deal with googling addresses, and I completely forget that was even a problem at one time. It's also inexpensive - which is another reason I forget that I have it. It's saved me so much time over the past 2 months. I wish I had known about this app when I first opened a year ago!