Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

zapptales

The developers have responded quickly and professionally to our customization requests.
It was particularly important to us that the user was shown the specific input error such as "Please enter your house number or packstation number".
This and other details now work perfectly. Thank you very much!

Daneson

Address Validator has top-notch support and is an app that does the job plus even more. So far so good and would highly recommend giving these guys a try.

Fendrihan Canada

Works well and as intended. It helps avoid shipping errors. Support is also fast and helpful. Recommended.

Darling & King

The support team have been helping me set up this app for my page - they have been an amazing help and so quick to respond.

Carnival Source

I've been using this app on all 6 of my Shopify stores for about a week now. It's easy to set up and configure. It's only been a short time, but it's already paying dividends with catching several orders from customers that didn't input their address correctly (missing apartment number, suite number, etc). With UPS charging $16 per address correction, this app quickly pays for itself and then some! I highly recommend it.

Simply Carbon Fiber

The team who made this app are extremely helpful. I suggested a change be made so it can work with the way we ship things, and within a week the modification was done as wanted. Thank you Wilson and the team!!

ORGAINIC

Great app that helped us with the one annoying problem in which our customers forgot to enter their street number, shipments went to the wrong address and were returned to sender. Resulted in long waiting times for our customers and extra shipping costs for us. Fast and reliable support as well!

Elizabeth Richards School Supplies

Address Validator has worked well for us. When I had an issue they responded immediately, which is unusual given our timezone and uploaded the applicable code I needed. I felt their customer support was excellent! We have just activated the warnings for "no street number" and "address to long". Hopefully, this will reduce how many times we have to manually intervene when the order fails to flows through to our CRM because of bad data entered by the customer.

Tea Life

Very good customer support, the support staff will do their best to resolve any issues. Hopefully this will reduce my shipping costs for incorrect customer address.

Kinky Toy Store

This is a great app that works as described. Support is helpful and assisted as needed. Thanks! This app is recommended for all!