Address Validator

Address Validator

by RoboTurk

Address verification to crush failed deliveries and delays!

Rawlinsons Publishing

Awesome app with fantastic support to reduce shipping errors.

Tech Instrumentation

Works great. Great support. Recommended!

Menos Canada

A nifty app to improve conversion rate for mobile users!

Luvo Store Au

Amazing support team! I reached out with a custom request and they got back to me straight away with code that fixed the problem. Have had this problem for a while and RoboTurk was the only one that came back to me with a solution.

Highly recommend!

Bahaibooksau

Simple setup, simple use, non-intrusive, and instant reply for help.
Couldn't ask for better. Thank you.

Uniqso2

Great app! Especially like the "Unverifiable Address" notification, we can notify customer when the shipping address seems incorrect, thus reduce the delivery failure.

Keep up the good work!

Great Lakes

Playing email tag with customers regarding address verification is very tedious and time - consuming. This app streamlines the process perfectly! I contacted support with a few ideas and they responded quickly and were able to implement a few features for us. Great app & Great customer service.

Themakers Online

Wow, amazing app! So easy to install and use. I ran into what I thought was an issue so I reached out to the telephone support line. While the phone was ringing I found the solution so I hung and within a minute Wilson called. He apologized for missing the call and helped me include another awesome feature!

Highly recommend this app!

Fan De Carteirinha

Super Easy and helpful - highly recommended.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Really cool app! It makes my site look legitimate.