AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Love Iberico

Very easy to install, integrate and use, and the support team is Amazing. Rohini is the best. They always stay there for you answering questions and supporting the setup. 100% recommendable. I am creating more and more campaigns every day.

Executive Society

Rohini R - AdRoll Platform Specialist was amazing for customer service. I needed help with pixel implementation and they took care of me super fast. This company cares about its customers! Give this guy a raise!!!!

HARA The Label

Support officers are always first-rate - they always stay online until the job is done, and help with each individual request.

Wedding Traders

The support for this App is second to none. The best experience. The app itself intuitive and easy to figure out. Already had conversion attributed to my campaigns. Recommend

apayprints

Very good app, enthusiastic and fast support, use it to add money to your wallet, my friends used it a lot

Fetch Station

Super helpful representative, was very quick to respond and help answer my questions. Wish the platform itself converted better though

Decor Junky Inc

Awesome app. Very easy to use! If you have any problems, the customer support is extremely dedicated and helpful.

Daniel Pare

Don't really understand these awful reviews as I am absolutely loving Adroll. The fact I can advertise all over the web, Facebook and IG from one platform is fantastic to me. The dashboard is easy to navigate and there are lots of helpful blogs on adroll website about creating ads etc. The traffic campaigns - I get about 200 click on my website for between £5-£10 which is great. The customer service is absolutely lightning fast and I always have a reply instantly (shout out to Rishiraj, Ukday, Sannidhim Joshwin and many others for being so informative and patient with me). Also to note - the people who are having large payment attempts out of their accounts from adroll - this is because they are testing to see if you have the funds and can pay the WEEKKLY charge but the money is returned instantly. If you're worried about this, use paypal and this doesnt happen. Thanks again Adroll for everythingso far, really looking forward to working with you more!

Yarn Marketplace

AdRoll is the most successful retargeting and content marketing tool we are working with. Highly recommended!

Rustic Kitchen & Bath

This app really helped with our Display Advertising and Facebook Dynamic Retargeting. The representatives are super helpful and knowledgeable. Our rep Tracie has been a huge help to our success on the platform, and we're excited to see how Adroll develops!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29