AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 4, 2023

Excellent customer service, thank you! I am new so still learning during the free trial, and there are a few restrictions due to Meta issues, and geographical issues such as features only limited to Canada and the US, but so far so good!

PEACOCK BAZAAR
January 25, 2023

great service and great customer support aswell as an optimized look feel and gestures i love using adroll as my main ad provider

Simple Wellness
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 25, 2023

Great support and nothing to complain about! Highly recommend if you are ready to see how display ads can work for you.

Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Edited January 19, 2023

No customer support. tried to cancel the plan with no assistance. I have now continuously been charged for a service I do not need or want. Do not sign up, they will steal your money. Also, their free plan costs 27.47 a week.

Bee's Décor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AdRoll replied January 19, 2023

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. We want every customer’s experience to be the best possible, and we work hard to make sure that happens.

I reviewed the conversations that you had with our support team about canceling the subscription plan and charges. Please know that the amount we collected was a part of the display ad campaign spend which do not include in the monthly subscription plans.

Our pricing model for the display ad campaign is based on dynamic CPM where we charge you only for the impressions served. The subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN.

Also, I see you are in touch with my colleagues and they provided details about the charges and deactivated the account as per your request. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Please revert to us on the same email if you have any queries, and I will personally assist you further.

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you!

January 18, 2023

I reached out to AdRoll support about my integration with Shopify. Rohini R was incredible. He was very knowledgeable about the integration process and wasable to help me with my integration. Thanks so much.

Stenhouse Publishers
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2023

Too expensive. Although, I have indicated CPC as 0.10, I have spent 29.38$ for 26 clicks. Which is to be honest inadequate. I am disappointed. Support has informed me that this is normal, and it takes time for system to adjust to 0.10 CPC - if that is the case this should have been communicated prior running the ad.

Gemzel
Azerbaijan
Time spent using app: 15 days
AdRoll replied January 11, 2023

Hi there,

This is Tatiana from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to read that your campaign's performance was not meeting your expectations. Kindly allow me a chance to turn your experience around as the customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us.

I have personally reviewed the performance of the campaign and I do understand you have set a CPC goal of $0.10. However, the campaign could achieve $1.14 CPC in its run-time.
As much as we wish the campaign attains the set Bid Strategy goal, we need to take into consideration that the Bid Strategy acts as a goal for the campaign to achieve and thus it requires some time for the algorithm to understand the browsing behavior of your website visitors and the campaign goals.

Having said this, as you want the campaign to reach its goals at the earliest I am here to assist you with it.
I will write a detailed email with campaign optimizations that can help improve the performance so that it meets your goals. I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Tatiana

January 6, 2023

Great assistance, fast reply by customer help. Fast and knowledgeble answers. Didn't used for so long to review my best :)

Earthgoodslife.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 5, 2023

I am very happy with their service, Gauri is very helpful and patient and helped me through the set up.

Mommies Best Mall
Norway
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited January 4, 2023

Installed just to give it a 1 star. Company charged 145.44$ to my card wrongfully. Only asked for 30 day trial. Did not deliver any customers or sales. When asked for a refund - did not get one. avoid this company. Asked the company to delete all display ads before 30 days - and refused - in order to steal more of my hard earned monies. Total scam. The lookalike campaign they responded about and all campaigns were asked to be deleted when I found out they were charging our company wrongfully. Honestly think they've kept us on in order to charge us illegally even more.

The Process as to what was asked:

"We were wrongfully charged because we were guaranteed a 30-day free trial.

We were asked to set a budget.

We set up a campaign and set it at 5$ [which should be free] in case this we would be duped.

Once we had followed the process and set the budget and set up a campaign it had charged us when 30 day free trial was promised.

Your companies campaigns wrongfully misled us. Including both the 78 dollar charge and 145 dollar charge.

Sure enough, we were duped out 200+ dollars by this criminal organization.

We wanted to test the experience and THEN pay. Not be tricked and cheated
into paying with false advertising."

bookscardsnbikes
Time spent using app: 5 days
AdRoll replied January 4, 2023

Hi there,

This is Rohini from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.
We're sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. Our goal is the total satisfaction of our customers, and to provide a positive experience. I understand that you have opted in for the 'Marketing & Ads Plus' subscription plan which gives a 30-day free trial and are discontented about the weekly charges.

I reviewed the charges that you are referring to and found that they are related to a display ad campaign where the billing happens for the number of impressions served on a weekly basis based on the assigned daily budget. Kindly know that the subscription plan does not include the display ad campaign spend. We have mentioned it in our pricing article here: https://www.screencast.com/t/KakPJoDwpfNN

Furthermore, there is a Lookalike campaign that has been launched through which we could find new users to the website only. However, I see our supervisors are looking deeper into your concern, I'll make sure you'll get an update as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,

December 24, 2022

I have received a great support from Ankita B , very nice this is that kind of support am looking for , again thank you for your great support.

JOBYBESTONLINEPRODUCTS LLC