AdRoll Marketing Platform

AdRoll Marketing Platform

by AdRoll

Built for E-Commerce Marketing

Fifo Store

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great app. I’ve just started with AdRoll, all good so far, the best I’ve tried. Super customer service, Ewa S welcomed me into the AdRoll family and together we set up the systems in minutes.

MOOVEMENT

Super easy to setup, very nice features! i reccomend it to everyone. Crosschannel retargeting is very important!

Zacchissimi

Useful only if you really have zero knowledge of analytics and ads, otherwise it's just a complication for retargeting. with google ads, you can set up display campaigns for retargeting and pay per click, with adroll you can only set up with pay per view (making a campaign much more expensive). The audience building can be done in the same way using analytics and facebook.

SourceItRight

This is one of the best tool for promote business in good process, this tool has very good feature, which will help you to present your Brand in quality. I am getting support on any time and also get solution 100%,. I really like this tool and I have already recommended this tool to my friends as well.

PrettyLadies

I do like the respond of the staff I chat with today. She is excellent in communication and hopes the other staff follow her footage.

Meltsy Ltd

the integration with Shopify is very easy and the support from Adroll has been very fast, efficient and friendly. It seems that Adroll really values the customer experience and the user experience of this platform

Sockwell

The system is user-friendly but the advice and best practices I receive from Tracie Hernandez help me make decisions over any period of time. When I need Tracie, I can count on her being there. thanks

Wigsdomehair

Not a good app doesn't load and can't connect shopify account very bad. Would not recommend to anyone

November 17, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

I understand that you are facing some trouble while accessing the AdRoll dashboard. I see that the link you have provided in an email sent to our support is the Plans page where you can choose different plans/subscriptions that will work best for you.

With that being said, please click on this link: https://app.adroll.com/home/campaigns/ad?advertisable=AQHLTZ663BC27CJARMHMG3 where you will be connected directly to the 'Campaigns' dash.

Our Platform Specialists emailed you about the same, can you please check your inbox? We'll be happy to assist further.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers!
Ewa

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

AdRoll has helped us promote our business in a variety of ways. We appreciate being assigned an account manager so we know who to go to with questions. Our account manager Carson is extremely helpful in educating, understanding our companies needs and executing campaigns that do just that. They provide data to show how your campaigns are helping your business and provide feedback when changes may need to be made.

Payton Jewelry

Working with the AdRoll team has been extremely valuable to our marketing strategies. The team truly wants to see you succeed and our account manager, Carson, checks in regularly for any questions and concerns we might have, and is always willing to offer trend insights. The platform is comprehensive and very user-friendly. AdRoll always working to expand its capabilities to offer more advanced options to its clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20