AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Rise Jewels

Great app for Shopify to get more traffic to my e-commerce. Had great assistance from the support via live chat on the platform and email. Didn't bring sales yet, but we understand our investment is low so might take some time.

StinkBOSS

We have had two amazing Account Managers, Randi & Wes, who have helped us with strategies, goals we want to accomplish, and support. The platform has been very easy to use with the help of our Account Managers. The shortage of our company staff to use all the tools of the platform would be the only negative. We are getting new leads, that we are wanting to accomplish, and our average order value has gone up.

naturadika.es

Very easy and smooth integration. Ewa has been really helpful in providing assistance during the process.

fashionnaari

I have started using this APP and so far its doing very good... I am looking forward to scale it more

Maison Marcadet

We started using Adroll recently and the support and integration has been really smooth so far, especially with the customer support that has been top-notch! Really excited to see how Adroll will be able to help our small business grow.

Electric Whispering

It would be nice if the Adroll support team was more informed about the known bug (using an underscore in the cName code) that prevents the Email from connecting with the Shopify server. It took me over a week of, "It's a Shopify issue" before they admitted it was a known bug and that they hoped to develop a solution soon (meaning, maybe one day). I could always move my host DNS shopping to another server so their broken code would work on my site. I think it is wrong to sell a product that you know does not work as you advertise.

March 2, 2021

Hello David,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

Our Product Team is aware of the issue and is working on it with Shopify directly as we speak. We will contact you back via email as soon as possible, really appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation. If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Ewa

Shopky

The integration with Shopify was super easy and there support team is excellent and I get them every time I need help.

presgears

very excellent service. The supporters are also very enthusiastic. My experience with this app is very good. Hope the app is increasingly strong. good luck adroll team

UniformsInStock.com

Set up was simple! Was able to use first day. Support is good if you need any assistance. Would highly recommend!

Buy4LessTuxedo.com

The Adroll App allows for easy set up to get retargeting going on the site. Works well! Support is helpful! Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23