AdRoll Ads & Retargeting

AdRoll Ads & Retargeting

by AdRoll

Reach more shoppers with automated Web, Mobile & Social Ads

Chillin & Killin

I used this app to trying and grow traffic and conversion to out website. Unfortunately we made a significant loss and didn't even break even over the 6/7 weeks.

The team are very helpful but this wasn't a success for us,

HERSTORM

Terrible. The integration of adroll with facebook has resulted in me losing access to my facebook account as an admin. Waiting in the dark for some resolution, but a complete disgrace. Do not download and integrate.

Jules Opulence

I used Adroll cause I wanted better conversions then when you do ads alone. If that's what you want stay away from Adroll for sure. Not only will your impressions be high but they put your advertisements on sites that consumers aren't on so you will get little to no clicks. It's poor performance for sure.

Connected my IG and FB but somehow there were no re targeting on those platforms at all. I just deleted the app but still had to pay for basically nothing happening. It's a waste of time and money like others have said. If you're extremely dissatisfied with the performance they won't do any sort of refund. So if you're thinking about it again I say don't. They're many other apps that will do a way better job.

If I could I'll give this app a negative in the stars but the worse is 1 star.

soonmama - Дрехи за бременни и кърмещи

Really slow approval process, they tell you just to wait and do not inform you what are the reasons for the delay.
The app will bring you only headache.

LeatherUp USA

Been using it for 4 months spend around $400 a day ($12,000 a month). It's far less effective then other ad retargetting systems. Google will get you a lot more traffic for $400 a day. With Adroll we get only 65-100 clicks a day were with google for $400 we got closer to 400 to 600 a day and a lot more coverage and conversion. The reporting basically reports anyone who sees the ad and buys something, not always people who click on it. Stay away. Use Creito, Yahoo, Google, anything but AdRoll. I paused everything and deleted my account today, my agency suggested them. Otherwise I would I shut down long ago. If your agency suggests them look for a new agency also, it means they don't know anything about online marketing.

Faherty Brand

I used this app to send our product feed directly from Shopify to Adroll, it worked well and I would recommend using it.

Imagine Global Care

This app is ok, it would just connect your products to your Adroll account I wish we could select which products are synchronised with the dynamic ads.

Spandexbyyard

Spend $ 2000, only 25 website clicks. Very unsatisfied.
Made 6 campaigns but nothing. This is disappointing and losing money.

Dermapaw

I love AdRoll. Not only is it much more efficient than Google or Facebook re-targeting, but the creative options are way better. It's easier and much more flexible and I really like the dashboard. My account executive, Noelle is a huge help. She understands our business and what we're trying to do, and has helped me considerably - learning the app, improving our targeting - she even made a bunch of ads for me (and they looked really great).

Best of all, Noelle is just as enthusiastic about our products as we are, maybe even more so. After doing this for 11 years, we needed a fresh perspective and Noelle is just perfect. She brings extensive knowledge and has already come up with some excellent ideas that I never would have thought of without her.

Get the app, it's good. But the people that come with it are even more impressive.

RagingDeals

Very easy to use for retargeting! The dashboard makes it easy to view my results from the campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13