Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. They value the unified ad activity dashboard and automatic segmentation for targeted advertising. The app is commended for boosting traffic and conversions, particularly through its effective retargeting feature. Merchants also praise the responsive customer support and insightful performance overview. Additional perks include 24/7 support and Shopify ad credits.

January 19, 2024

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
2 days using the app
Edited February 19, 2024

Let me start off by saying I've given this app too many chances. Only my web recipes would work. My Facebook and IG ads wouldn't. I'd get error messages like "ads partially running" or something along the lines of "cannot save recipe, please contact live agent". I've reached out to the technical support team multiple times; some of them would just bombard me with a bunch of articles to read on how to troubleshoot a multitude of issues instead of my dashboard issues in particular. Another issue I have is that I live in the US and get an email at 2 or 3am (Eastern Time) on how they're actively working on my dashboard issues. When I wake up at 7 or 8am and reply to the email I receive, I'll only get a reply back when I'm asleep. And after Friday, forget it! You'll have to wait until Monday again and go through the same vicious cycle again. When that happens I would chat with a new live agent during business days because of urgency, only to get another agent that, instead of helping me troubleshoot the issue directly, will send me a bunch of articles. What's the point of contacting a live agent if they will just send me a bunch of articles I can read and figure out on my own? If you value your time and money, find another advertising/marketing app. There are a plethora of apps out there with a clean User Interface and good User Experience. I'm going to look elsewhere.

The Melanated's Fundamentals
AdRoll replied February 19, 2024

Hi Ben, I'm Tatiana, and I wanted to reach out and personally thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your patience and understanding mean a lot as we navigate through the challenges you've faced.

After going through your valuable feedback, I took a closer look at our previous conversations. I noticed that you were connected with agents outside your time zone, and I totally get how that could be a bit tricky. Our Support runs around the clock, and sometimes shifts change, causing a hiccup in the assistance continuity. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Your insights on the Facebook connection matter didn't go unnoticed. The Engineering team has already shared some insights and steps to troubleshoot. It appears the disconnection happened on Facebook's end.

I understand that this situation may have been frustrating, and I genuinely apologize with any inconvenience it may have caused. Turning your experience around is my top priority. I've dropped you an email, and I'm hopeful you'll give us a chance to make things right for you.

Feel free to hit reply on the email thread with a title ''Tatiana from AdRoll'', and let me know if there's an opportunity for us to enhance your experience. Your satisfaction is crucial to us.

Best,
Tatiana

February 21, 2024

Great service and great results. We've improved our retargeting massively through the use of AdRoll. The support we have received has been great and we are expanding the use of it to other projects.

PhenGold
February 17, 2024

I highly recommend to be a part of AdRoll family, it’s one of the best, specially the customer service agents they professional respectful agents, and special thanks to Agent Joshwin

Ark511
United Arab Emirates
February 17, 2024

Wonderful and helpful agent. Helped me with getting started

Modern Lifestyles
December 21, 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
Almost 5 years using the app
February 5, 2024

Really perfect service, patience and guide every step.

Dario Raia Antiquariato Modernariato Vintage
Italy
December 6, 2023

Great for retargeting, great team, highly recommend.

ACal Clothing
Over 1 year using the app
December 19, 2023

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store