AdRoll Online Advertising

AdRoll Online Advertising

by AdRoll

Retarget and convert more shoppers with AdRoll Ads

Faherty Brand

I used this app to send our product feed directly from Shopify to Adroll, it worked well and I would recommend using it.

Imagine Global Care

This app is ok, it would just connect your products to your Adroll account I wish we could select which products are synchronised with the dynamic ads.

Spandexbyyard

Spend $ 2000, only 25 website clicks. Very unsatisfied. Made 6 campaigns but nothing. This is disappointing and losing money.

Dermapaw

I love AdRoll. Not only is it much more efficient than Google or Facebook re-targeting, but the creative options are way better. It's easier and much more flexible and I really like the dashboard. My account executive, Noelle is a huge help. She understands our business and what we're trying to do, and has helped me considerably - learning the app, improving our targeting - she even made a bunch of ads for me (and they looked really great).

Best of all, Noelle is just as enthusiastic about our products as we are, maybe even more so. After doing this for 11 years, we needed a fresh perspective and Noelle is just perfect. She brings extensive knowledge and has already come up with some excellent ideas that I never would have thought of without her.

Get the app, it's good. But the people that come with it are even more impressive.

RagingDeals

Very easy to use for retargeting! The dashboard makes it easy to view my results from the campaigns.

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

So far so good! My account rep keeps in touch regularly to give me updates and we've seen an increase in sales. Thanks AdRoll.

Jackies Chocolate

Update 2: The individual in charge of Shopify integration reached out to me and offered a $100 credit. So we turned the campaign back on and surprise - there's no credit. They billed me again. Incredible that they can continue to defraud Shopify customers and Shopify allows them to still be listed in the marketplace.

Update: The outsourced customer service team is very difficult to work with, remarkably incompetent. When I try to run a campaign for $10/day, they attempt to preauthorize my card for $896. They are unable to offer solutions. I have to spend time explaining their system to them. Finally spoke to a US based team member who promised to get back to me with a solution - that was 2 months ago - still waiting for that solution.

Original review: Spent $2,000 on their automated retargeting campaigns. Spent several hours talking to customer service over the past few months in an effort to optimize and improve campaigns. The end result was only 16 conversions. $125 per conversion made this an expensive failure.

Bestgoodshop

Very UNSATISFIED! Please don't use this app if you want not to lose money.

I uninstalled the app AdRoll from my Shopify store on 14th of August. On 19th of August they have taken money from me for ads. This message comes when I try to enter my profile in AdRoll but they continue to take money from me for making ads.

"Connect Your Account to Shopify malinka198004@gmail.com Change"

I did not let this payment go through because I uninstalled the app and that's the way I tell them I don't want to work with them anymore. That's how things work in Shopify. When I uninstall an app they must not take money from me.

Bestgoodshop

Dropnos

Great App and great team for support. They responded to my request quickly and was able to solve my problem in no time.

Jasonl4

Support is atrocious. They want a CC without showing dynamic ad previews. The customer support agent could not understand what was going on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12