AdRoll Ads & Retargeting

AdRoll Ads & Retargeting

by AdRoll

Engage Shoppers with Dynamic Web, Mobile & Social Ads

Zartoni

Horrible app. Horrible performance.
Our remarketing campaigns do 4X on every other platform, after 2K on adroll, we are getting an ROI of 0.01 per click conversions.
Don't waste your money and don't expect results.
Be ready to loose money

November 14, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Our team has just followed up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Ultra Seller

I use this application but it is time for the software and platform experience to improve. They have very old ads, they must update the platform more, listen more to the client and stop seeing only their benefit. The ads show the comparative price instead of the actual price, it is a software disaster, they charge the money and the ads last forever to approve them, what kind of service is this? Shopify should not let these applications work under your shoulder, what they do is go to companies instead of helping them to get up. I do not recommend this application.

November 14, 2019

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Our Customer Support Leadership Team has just followed up with you, please do let us know if there is anything more we can do to earn your recommendation.

Spell & The Gypsy Collective - Australia

Have found working with the Adroll team really beneficial. The platform is easy to use and the team are very supportive. They've taken the time to understand our business model and provide recommendations tailored to our needs.

October 28, 2019

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat. Also, do you mind sharing the email address associated with your AdRoll's account? I'll be happy to take a look!

Candlemart.com

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love the reporting!

October 21, 2019

Goodness Me!

Steer clear as they figure out their re-branding. Not only do they track conversions based on impressions (customer sees the ad then purchases then they attribute the sale to their efforts...) After years of service, they suddenly installed a GDPR popup without consulting with us first. We are a Canadian company that does not do business in the EU. Total waste of time and lack of oversight.

October 10, 2019

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed and offer my help with any problems you’re having. We have reached out to you via email, please do let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your recommendation.

Thank you!

Annalise Jewellery

Giving 4 stars because it does a good job and the support can be there.. but I find the ROI not as great as other ways and it would be nice to have some sort of AI to help improve the ROI. Doing that would actually mean a higher budget for us to spend anyway! we use it for our personalised jewellery www.annalise.co.uk

Inherit Co.

Thank you, your platform was very easy to use. We found it to be a bit dated but did the job! www.inheritco.com

LAMADA SHOP

You deduct our test account for more than 70 $, but there is no refund to our account.
You are very bad.

General Knot & Co.

Adroll has made a huge impact on our business. As a very cost-effective marketing tool (with great customer service), Adroll works 24/7 to bring an increasingly high ROI to our budget.

Souk Natural

Too simple tool for retargeting ads, save your money and use google shopping. Also it adds an extra cookie popup

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14