AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

daisie

A truly great and seamless onboarding and integration process. Attentive support is also very helpful and quick to respond.

SwellNoMore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent product and app! Been using adroll for a long time, and very shortly after installing and setting it up ( which was a breeze! ) we started to see ROAS of 10x - highly recommend. Adroll is a must and if you happen to work with Rishiraj P - feel extra lucky because he is fast, smart and thoroughly knows his stuff. Thanks Rishiraj P and Adroll! : )

Pro Bike Supply

Time spent using app About 5 years

Carson Ward helped me to take my eCommerce marketing to the next level. We have been using Adroll for about 6 years with very good ROAS. Ask for Carson by far the most knowledgeable person I have worked with over the years at Adroll. Great platform with the tools that he will help you utilized effectively

Socksmith

The service is really what I attribute the 5 stars here too. I was able to interact with 4 AdRoll employees, and each individual made my experience so pleasant. Will set our brand up and I had regular check-in calls with him. He's so helpful and great to chat with. Really bummed that our calls have come to an end! I was also really impressed how well the design team put together our ads. I gave minimal input and they looked exactly how I wanted them too, if not better! I can't help but think the 1 stars are due to inexperienced marketers who are not familiar with ad platforms. Thanks AdRoll!

Kitchen Pro USA

AdRoll is a great marketing app to integrate with Shopify! ( I have tried many! ) It was very easy to set up and use. Their customer service is excellent! A quick shout out to Gary who went above and beyond to help me with my target audience and had some very enlightening suggestions about the changes to make so that all my campaigns run to get the max out of my budget and get the best results!

artiplanto

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent services and their customer service is great, I was having issues with their account at 1:46 am and they still have agents to help me to solve the issue! Definitely a five star for them!

TABMBAT™️

Time spent using app About 2 months

I truly love this app. I believe my profits are really going to improve after utilizing this app. Some aspects of the app was confusing but the support them really helps with that. Now, I really understand it.

Easy Pickins

Time spent using app About 2 months

AdRoll is a great app to integrate with shopify. Super easy to set up and use. I had some difficulty running email campaigns but Gary at customer support was a huge help. Everythings been running smoothly ever since!

Jobedu Jordan

Location Jordan

Used Adroll since 2015 and it's amazing, the integration with Shopify is seamless and their customer support team is exceptional; extremely attentive, responsive, and knowledgeable!

Designers Resource Centre

Unreliable App. You are not even able to add/remove/edit your recipient list. However, the customer service is responsive enough.

January 19, 2021

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We have investigated the issue mentioned above, our Management Team along with the Development Team are working on solving it as soon as possible for you. This morning we have sent you an email, can you please check your inbox?

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay caused by our end. Thank you for showing patience while we investigate this case.

Cheers,