AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing | Reviews

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

RagingDeals

Very easy to use for retargeting! The dashboard makes it easy to view my results from the campaigns.

Jack & Winn Apparel Co.

So far so good! My account rep keeps in touch regularly to give me updates and we've seen an increase in sales. Thanks AdRoll.

Jackies Chocolate

Update 2:
The individual in charge of Shopify integration reached out to me and offered a $100 credit. So we turned the campaign back on and surprise - there's no credit. They billed me again. Incredible that they can continue to defraud Shopify customers and Shopify allows them to still be listed in the marketplace.

Update:
The outsourced customer service team is very difficult to work with, remarkably incompetent. When I try to run a campaign for $10/day, they attempt to preauthorize my card for $896. They are unable to offer solutions. I have to spend time explaining their system to them. Finally spoke to a US based team member who promised to get back to me with a solution - that was 2 months ago - still waiting for that solution.

Original review:
Spent $2,000 on their automated retargeting campaigns. Spent several hours talking to customer service over the past few months in an effort to optimize and improve campaigns. The end result was only 16 conversions. $125 per conversion made this an expensive failure.

Bestgoodshop

Very UNSATISFIED! Please don't use this app if you want not to lose money.

I uninstalled the app AdRoll from my Shopify store on 14th of August. On 19th of August they have taken money from me for ads. This message comes when I try to enter my profile in AdRoll but they continue to take money from me for making ads.

"Connect Your Account to Shopify
malinka198004@gmail.com
Change"

I did not let this payment go through because I uninstalled the app and that's the way I tell them I don't want to work with them anymore. That's how things work in Shopify. When I uninstall an app they must not take money from me.

Bestgoodshop

Dropnos

Great App and great team for support. They responded to my request quickly and was able to solve my problem in no time.

Jasonl4

Support is atrocious.
They want a CC without showing dynamic ad previews.
The customer support agent could not understand what was going on.

Nopstores

Edit: Soon after the review they fixed the problem for me.

Worst support I have ever seen. The "team" has no idea what they are doing. I have a problem that prevents me from using the app, very simple problem that they have no idea how to fix. I'm happy to change this review later if they get something done. I have tried to get this fixed forever now but the support is full of unprofessional people who have no idea what they are doing.

Mewe Accessories

good app used it for a while now happy but not over excited about it just happy

20past4

If only I could rate this ap with negative stars... By far the worst experience that I have ever had trying to run an ad. Firstly, Adroll generated ads for me that didn't meet their own guidelines so I had to manually create ads that did. Secondly, they approved my ads and told me to load them onto a campaign so that they can start running just for my entire campaign to be rejected. They had me change the entire landing page of my business and then stopped responding to my emails after I modified everything to meet the guidelines that needed to be met. After all of this back and forth they deleted my account, ads and all. This is especially frustrating because adroll runs ads for similar businesses. Worst app and customer service ever. Shady business.

Battling Blades

Wow, quite terrible service and questionable billing tactics at best... I suggest listening to the existing reviews and stay away.