Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface. They value the unified ad activity dashboard and automatic segmentation for targeted advertising. The app is commended for boosting traffic and conversions, particularly through its effective retargeting feature. Merchants also praise the responsive customer support and insightful performance overview. Additional perks include 24/7 support and Shopify ad credits.

October 27, 2021

I'm a newbie at running ads and Anthony was wonderful and he gave some great recommendations for my campaigns!

The Guide by Luxe for Less
March 9, 2022

Made it very easy to sync customers and product to make dynamic ads, etc. Support was available when we ran into an issue integrating it with our Shopify store, as we had a different type of account with Adroll that needed to be sorted. Had it fixed in 15 minutes.

Rags Consignments
September 11, 2018

I love AdRoll. Not only is it much more efficient than Google or Facebook re-targeting, but the creative options are way better. It's easier and much more flexible and I really like the dashboard. My account executive, Noelle is a huge help. She understands our business and what we're trying to do, and has helped me considerably - learning the app, improving our targeting - she even made a bunch of ads for me (and they looked really great).

Best of all, Noelle is just as enthusiastic about our products as we are, maybe even more so. After doing this for 11 years, we needed a fresh perspective and Noelle is just perfect. She brings extensive knowledge and has already come up with some excellent ideas that I never would have thought of without her.

Get the app, it's good. But the people that come with it are even more impressive.

Dermapaw
Edited March 10, 2021

AdRoll is a great platform for retargeting, its consistent and is a great addition to our marketing stack. The support we get is outstanding, helpful and engaging. I would recommend anyone reading this to go for it!

Lumen.me
September 16, 2021

Very easy to install, had a question and help desk quickly and correctly gave me the right advice, so support looks solid as well!

Canvas Art Co
September 24, 2021

Today is my first day on AdRoll and I contacted chat support with some quick questions that I had. Gary O. went above and beyond answering my questions and making sure that I was set up for success down the road.

RARE.
December 17, 2017

Great service. The ads go to the right places and our CPA is the lowest so far from any service we used. This app plus a retargeting app is the perfect way to make quick conversions. Upping your AD spend here gives a good ROI so I wouldn't hesitate to give it a go. This is way better than FB ads (they were once good but not as effective anymore) SO I would invest more spends is AdRoll over direct FB platform. Thanks ADRoll !

Vitaclean Shower
March 14, 2016

Great customer service, easy to set up. Instant results.

Hyperchiller Iced Coffee Maker
April 22, 2022

Amazing Customer Service! I got the guide I needed to first using this app, answered all my questions, very happy!

shophope.co
6 months using the app
September 9, 2020

Robust platform with many options and great customer support. Our rep Carson has been outstanding. Switched over from another retargeting platform which has proven to be the right decision.

Zutano