UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
1921 reviews
4.9
1921 reviews
August 30, 2019

Awesome app! I was amazed to find something free on the store that fits my needs so perfectly! Easy setup. Comprehensive. Had an affiliate program within a day. Worked in testing too!

The Weed: Online Headshop
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 30, 2019

Great app! Very quick response from the developers and very open to suggestions for improvements as well! It's incredibly user-friendly and customizable.

Biji Biji
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 30, 2019

Great app. I love the fact that it can sync coupon codes with affiliates, as well. I tried others apps but this is so simple to set up and I think it's the most user- friendly for the affiliates, as well!

LFCGADGETS
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2019

Estoy utilizando su aplicación y es increíble, excelente soporte, muy intuitivo, con esto podrás hacer un control de tu marketing afiliado tanto como empresa como afiliado, no puedo creer que exista esta aplicación y sea gratis

crushopping
Bolivia
Time spent using app: 7 months

EcoBrims
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2019

I've been searching for a piece of software like this for so long and I'm over the moon with it. Easy to use, advanced and easily connected 10/10

Crann.co
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited August 29, 2019

OMG, I love this app. So many affiliate programs out there and this one is not only affordable but it easy to use and work. They even have an MLM feature for affiliates to have sub-affiliates.

Couponly
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 29, 2019

Amazing APP. It's a professional level app. All you need to work with affiliates and build your sales network. Set up is very easy and you can setup different comissions by products or colletions. We have another apps from Secomapp in our store and they are running great. Great company.

american-eagle.us
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 29, 2019

Awesome so far! Thanks To you guys for making this a free app so small businesses like myself have a chance to grow! The customer service is very fast with responding which is rare with most businesses, awesome awesome app.

Hemp Connect
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 29, 2019

Set up is super easy. Don't have it live yet but giving 5 stars for having all the features I'm looking for, for free!

by sarahannabella