4.9
November 5, 2019

Just started using this app but so far it is great. Easy setup and plenty of options. I highly recommend the Secomapp.

Style Tending
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 4, 2019

i absolutely love this app! It is very easy to use and navigate around which makes my job a lot easier! I also love the new update so a big thumbs up to Secomapp!

Willow's Eye
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 3, 2019

its simply amazing, staff are so kind perfect

The Staff and support helped me through many issues and secured many sales for me.

MerchAvenue
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 1, 2019

Helped me grow my bussiness, makes affiliate marketing 10x easier to manage and frees up my time for other things

satch whop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 30, 2019

l am using Affiliate Marketing app is very good it gives a plus to the store in terms of folks having the chance to affiliate with you to work with you

PMVU
Ghana
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 28, 2019

I have only started to try the app. The platform is professional, I like this app & Mechelle in customer support department very helpful, I sent email to her for some updates & she told me they will do it with in 2 weeks & I'm waiting. 5 stars cuz it deserve to try it .

5getechno
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 27, 2019

This app has helped me increase my business dramatically and quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone because my sales have increased

Novarian Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 24, 2019

Just started to use the app. Very easy to set up, and customer service has been wonderful with answering my questions. Excited to use!

Peace Love Light Shop
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 23, 2019

I used the app to make an affiliate program for my DropShipping Store. It's a very nice app and it's FREE!

pupsheet
Georgia
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited October 23, 2019

I believe that this is a great program and does help beginners like us grow and establish our brands in the market.. That said it is a great to try

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life