Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

TrendyLyfeUSA

This is so easy to setup and start distributing your links to affiliates. Signup process is very easy and looks very professional.

braelief.com

Very helpful. It provides a great a great opportunity to increase sales and is easy to operate if you are patient

Shop-Sublimed

Im quite new to affiliated marketing, this app was a breeze to setup! definetely reccommend using it for any one looking at expanding there markets and increasing sales.

Speak PositiviTee

So far so good! It has a very easy step-by-step set-up that helped me get started right away. I wish it would pay out automatically but its probably for the best that it does not.

WePrintYourDesign.com

I'm still just using the app its my 2nd day and I have people signed up, so I'm lookin forward to whats to come but I feel really good about it and this is exactly the type of payment system I was looking for to pay people who want me to sell merchandise I create for them. My customer always ask me for private links and ways we can both get paid and I have found THEE solution.

MATRYOSHKA.SHOP

Im looking to increase sales. Im hopeing this app will help. .............................................................................................................................

Peyton4

I am so computer illiterate. Seeing things you offer was a breath of fresh air. Whoever is behind this whole operation, I love each and everyone of your faces off. Completely! Thank you so very much.

eightamthebrand

I love it so far!! thanks!!! It is so easy to set up and connect with influencers. I am so happy I found this!!

Muslimah.de

I used the app and I'm satisfying so far from the service specially it has a great service in a free plan. Thanks

Buds Gaming

i love this app it is a need for anyone doing this type of marketing only thing
They respond quick they are constanly adding stuff just an amazing app worth every penny .
i would ask for is to be able to customize the affiliates settings sections fore example have them see a date of birth and not see company also to change the colors.