Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Biofirst

Still not used a 100% but I see very easy to set up and to use, would like to see what will be when it will be long time but I think should be really good. Nice app and class A support service.

Sharekuse

Very simple and easy to use.
Plus it's free. As in ya' pay nothing. What's there not to love?
Seriously.

MIREILLE

Just signed up and I am super impressed. I am completely in love. It makes managing influencers and their sales so much easier. Thank God for this app.

Nature's Fabrics

Installed easily. Set up was easy. Not to start the program. I will report back if everything is as it should be

Wavverse

This is a great app, super customizable and easily integratabtle (although I wish you could add font customization on the affiliate pages).

Dental Vitale

Maravilha, estou testando mas ja gostei . Parabéns ao desenvolvedor Prático simples e fácil de mexer.

RomarMarket

Amazing style, easy, great! I think that this is the best affiliate program for shopify stores, it's free and this is great.

Status Co.

The app is wonderful! I was able to customize my page with headings, logos, and pics. Another app that I started to use did not have these features. It was important that my affiliate page had the same aesthetics as my other pages. The instructions were easy to understand and educational since i was setting up my very first affiliate program. Having the option to pay affiliates with several methods (paypal, venmo, bank transfer, cheque, etc.) makes this app highly attractive... and it's FREE!

Heartletics

This app is awesome! My affiliates love how easy the dashboard is to use and I LOVE THAT ITS FREE!!!

Slime Kitty

I downloaded this app yesterday. I was able to easily sign up myself and have my first affiliate sign up as well! I LOVE this app! I'm going to download this for my second shopify store.