Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

thehair.store

Very easy setup! Understand why this app rates high, would definitely recommend to any beginners out there, or any one looking to grow sales through affiliate marketing

Ameer Jahan

i used this app this app help me a lot to boost my sales i decided to keep it in my store to get more and more customers

WEBCASO

Customer service is wonderful. Care so much about how we are doing - I LOVE THAT!!!! Recommend Secomapp for Affiliate Program. Great beautiful design app with great functionality. Excellent customer service.

webcaso.com

TICELLA WATCHES

Secomapp helps me grow my business and I love them for that! My favorite feature is the automatic emails for newly approved affiliates. It really makes the process easy.

Barbell Mafia

i just started using this app but they look professional...and the best part its Free
You should try it !!!!

SIMHA-LIFE

so far so good, free version for beginners has everything you need - simple set up process. will test it out and update if any issues :)

Gym Music

I'm using this app for a while and so far had 0 issues with it. They added some useful stuff during those couple of months. My rate is 5 stars.

Mttgr.com

no videos to help or explain how we install or use the app and when i was tray ti contact the support they sent a videos sines 2017

March 20, 2020

Hi, We sent you this video on our support ticket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&t, this is a quick guide for beginners we've just launched this March to explain briefly about affiliate marketing and how our system works. Besides, there are five basic settings on our Quickstart and each of them has an illustration video to make sure you know where to get.
We also sent you an email to make sure there would be no confusion between us, if you still need other assist, please send us an email at support@secomapp.com

diversenezz

Estou usando para os influencers da minha loja e ate agora esta tudo ok. Satisfeito. Tirando os problemas de tradução gostei muito.

Series of Life

I really enjoyed how helpful the app is because of the easy to follow steps and how it is very easy to use!