Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

localcoffeeclub

What a great app! I can already see my marketing efforts pay back in dividends thanks to this! I'd highly recommend

2B Lady

Good job with this app. It's has got all that you need for setting app eCommerce affiliate program.

We used this app to set up our affiliate marketing program. So far, we are very happy with the options it allows and we very much appreciate it being Free! Thank you!

Heat Style

This App is amazing, it's only what i need to my Store, 10 Stars!!! I like this app and i recommend this app for all!!!

MamaBuzz Creations

I am launching my store soon and I’m so happy I found this App for Affiliate Marketing. It’s easy to set-up and it guides you clearly being a beginner in the E-commerce world. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to start with my affiliates!

Jeep-Buluo bags for men

Je pensais que l'affiliation était très difficile à mettre en place, particulièrement la création et la gestion des codes et affiliés. Cette application est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation, on est guidé à chaque étape et cela se fait en quelques minutes. Super.

The Weed: Online Headshop

Awesome app! I was amazed to find something free on the store that fits my needs so perfectly! Easy setup. Comprehensive. Had an affiliate program within a day. Worked in testing too!

Biji Biji

Great app! Very quick response from the developers and very open to suggestions for improvements as well! It's incredibly user-friendly and customizable.

LFCGADGETS

Great app. I love the fact that it can sync coupon codes with affiliates, as well. I tried others apps but this is so simple to set up and I think it's the most user- friendly for the affiliates, as well!

crushopping

Estoy utilizando su aplicación y es increíble, excelente soporte, muy intuitivo, con esto podrás hacer un control de tu marketing afiliado tanto como empresa como afiliado, no puedo creer que exista esta aplicación y sea gratis