Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

satch whop

Helped me grow my bussiness, makes affiliate marketing 10x easier to manage and frees up my time for other things

PMVU

l am using Affiliate Marketing app is very good it gives a plus to the store in terms of folks having the chance to affiliate with you to work with you

Gypsy Tableware Designs

After a slow start on support due to emails for some reason not reaching me the support has been supportive and very helpful. I am very new to affiliate marketing and learning each day with the help of my support.
Looking forward to the sales coming!

5getechno

I have only started to try the app. The platform is professional, I like this app & Mechelle in customer support department very helpful, I sent email to her for some updates & she told me they will do it with in 2 weeks & I'm waiting. 5 stars cuz it deserve to try it .

Novarian Creations

This app has helped me increase my business dramatically and quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone because my sales have increased

Peace Love Light Shop

Just started to use the app. Very easy to set up, and customer service has been wonderful with answering my questions. Excited to use!

House of Knives

I have only started to use the app and have 2 affiliates joined up to our program so far. It's been a smooth process to date, when I start making sales and can see it working I'll rate this app 5 stars.

pupsheet

I used the app to make an affiliate program for my DropShipping Store. It's a very nice app and it's FREE!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I believe that this is a great program and does help beginners like us grow and establish our brands in the market.. That said it is a great to try

AKWYR

My business has relied heavily on affiliate marketing over the past two years. Secomapp's Pro plan helps me keep track of all affiliate engagement and never miss a beat on where to send a payment. Genuinely one of the most important apps I use, and their support team is super polite and responsive!