Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Funzze

This is quite an amazing Affiliate marketing APP. First of all, it has free plan, and the free plan almost include all the basic functions you need; Secondly, it's customization is very easy to use, you don't need to add codes here and there; Thirdly, their support team response very fast, and all your concerns and questions, they have very detail but easy to read help document.

Highly recommend!!! You must have one!

PĀIVÄ

So far, so good. I'm testing a few and so far this one has it all! I think that the options are great, and so far the flexibility is wonderful. The only thing I would add is a more customized sign up but it's pretty good!

apremiumlife

i love this app it really adds great customer service and brings exceptional quality to your website thanks a lot

Tiger Crazy

i have just started using it but working fine. Very easy the process of setting up and affiliate programmes. Thank you so much.

Savva Lux

I have just started using it but so far so good. They really guide you through the process of setting up affiliate programmes.

Fortniteskinsprovider

Really good app

Genellz Spot

I just installed the app, however, so far so good. The app is very easy to set up I can't wait to start working with it.

Fathom Bracelets

Awesome app. Really helps us to automate affiliate marketing. Without this app we would spend hours on manual work.

Hugvy

amazing app, well documented and easy to set up. Free as well. Thanks guys, I hope soon my store is successful enough so I can start paying :).

Style Tending

Just started using this app but so far it is great. Easy setup and plenty of options. I highly recommend the Secomapp.