Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I believe that this is a great program and does help beginners like us grow and establish our brands in the market.. That said it is a great to try

AKWYR

My business has relied heavily on affiliate marketing over the past two years. Secomapp's Pro plan helps me keep track of all affiliate engagement and never miss a beat on where to send a payment. Genuinely one of the most important apps I use, and their support team is super polite and responsive!

Coda Music Technologies

I've been really impressed with this affiliate app. Beautiful interface, clean tracking, and they're adding features all the time. Keep up the great work!

BAISI HAIR

I added this app all of 10 minutes ago- already have everything up and running, and my first affiliate has joined! time to start selling

compreipontocom

Forneça alguns detalhes sobre o que você fez ou não curtiu ao usar este aplicativo. Seus comentários podem ajudar outros comerciantes a decidir se devem usar este aplicativo.
facil e simples de usar muito bom e o https://compreipontocom.com.br/ curtiu

Indigifts - With Love

Nice App to run affiliated marketing for a startup company, which provides free version, where 30 products selling is a big deal.

ToppiBuys

This is the only free type I've seen, free for 1 level of affiliate is expected, however I feel like that is enough limitations for the free one, it limits it to 30 referrals a month. Overall a lovely, helpful app

Charcoal+Oil

Extremely easy to set up, very simple user friendly dashboard for the customers.
I'm on the free plan to test the revenue initially.

FB-Sport

I chose secomapp to initial my site's affiliate program, because it is high-rated. And it does not disappoint me. So far, I am very happy about it. Easy to set, quite user-friendly

Hot Mess Mom Designs