Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

eboard evolution

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Im Happy

veganpower

really good App and its free :) got little problems but the support is really helpful so i give em 5 stars!

davyna Co.

This definitely help in order to have my own affiliate program. Easy to use and user-friendly interface/dashboard. Plus it's free!

MATintl Store

Great application and you can take huge benefit from this application. i like it because it help me in my business. this application is amazing and just for people who like to increase their business and make huge profit. I give this application 5/5

Biofirst

Still not used a 100% but I see very easy to set up and to use, would like to see what will be when it will be long time but I think should be really good. Nice app and class A support service.

Sharekuse

Very simple and easy to use.
Plus it's free. As in ya' pay nothing. What's there not to love?
Seriously.

MIREILLE

Just signed up and I am super impressed. I am completely in love. It makes managing influencers and their sales so much easier. Thank God for this app.

Nature's Fabrics

Installed easily. Set up was easy. Not to start the program. I will report back if everything is as it should be

Wavverse

This is a great app, super customizable and easily integratabtle (although I wish you could add font customization on the affiliate pages).

Dental Vitale

Maravilha, estou testando mas ja gostei . Parabéns ao desenvolvedor Prático simples e fácil de mexer.