Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

EcoBrims

Crann.co

I've been searching for a piece of software like this for so long and I'm over the moon with it. Easy to use, advanced and easily connected 10/10

Flagship Toys

So far so good. Not much to say just yet. Platform was easy to set up. The team seems to be communicative.

Couponly

OMG, I love this app. So many affiliate programs out there and this one is not only affordable but it easy to use and work. They even have an MLM feature for affiliates to have sub-affiliates.

american-eagle.us

Amazing APP. It's a professional level app. All you need to work with affiliates and build your sales network. Set up is very easy and you can setup different comissions by products or colletions. We have another apps from Secomapp in our store and they are running great. Great company.

Hemp Connect

Awesome so far! Thanks To you guys for making this a free app so small businesses like myself have a chance to grow! The customer service is very fast with responding which is rare with most businesses, awesome awesome app.

by sarahannabella

Set up is super easy. Don't have it live yet but giving 5 stars for having all the features I'm looking for, for free!

offshoreswimwear

This app is amazing thanks so much guys!! It is easy to use, FREE and has lots of tools available..am amazed! x

VALQ STORE

In love with this app! Best app to boost your sales and develop your sales network. Really happy with this app!

La Foi Luxe Hair Imports

This app is amazing. I love it so far. I can't wait to get affiliates with this app. I'm literally losing my mind because I'm so excited.