Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Fit Check

This App is just unbelievably free, and effective so far. just registered on it, I'd see how it goes and update this review in few months hopefully.

TREBLAB

We have been using this app just for a few days, and it is great so far! Very easy to use, includes all the necessary features. Recommend!

Starfire Cosmetics - Your Beauty Destination

This app deserves more than a 5 star rating! It is truly useful and the integration is phenomenal! The team behind Secomapp Affiliate Marketing are far beyond professional and friendly. They are always helpful and go out of their way for follow up and updates. They deserve our best and many thanks to Michelle!

QuirkySue's

This appears to be exactly what I am looking for! I haven't launched it yet, but it was easy enough for me to set up and customize so it's ready to go when I am.

Tape Your World. All rights reserved.

Thank you for this application. I had few problems at the beggining but now everything is fine! Regards.

Yehlo.pk!

Wonderful app, must have tool to boost business sales especially if you are an e-commerce business. Very user friendly, easiest setup and does exactly what it says. Really amazed how this app is FREE ... Great work guys.

Candles By Rescue Tins

Working great!!!! Oh pooh I need more words Dont make me type 100 words words it wont help the cause! APP works well!

AliLou

First step into affiliate marketing, I decide to jump the step.
Easy to setup, deep setup, quick and efficient support !
I warmly do recommend this App.

Lulubell Candles

I have only recently installed the app but so far seems to have everything I need. Customer service also seem to be quite proactive. Yay!

Glyco Skincare

Fantastic app. I tried a couple of others but could not justify the huge monthly costs. Affiliate Marketing by Secomapp is very easy to setup, it offers all the features I need and customer support is excellent. Highly recommended :)