Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Leaving Scars Merchandise

This is a great app. The setup was easy and configuration/flexibility makes it worthwhile if you are looking for a referral platform.

AkoLako Shop

Awesome app! I will definitely recommend using it to grow your online store. Creating an affiliate program is hard if you will start from scratch. But this app gives you the ability to grow your loyal customers and your income in just short time! Great job for all developers!

Zeinab Fashion

This App is amazing with many features that are customizable. Very easy to use for running an affiliate program on your site. I love it so far and would recommend it.

These Threads

This app was so easy to set up with the quick start guide they give you. Super helpful and had my affiliate program up and running very quickly. I like how you can customize your affiliate registration form to match your store's theme. Overall very pleased with this app so far.

Moon Shatter BioGlitter

This app is amazing, they really care about growing the right way. I joined very early and it's wonderful to see how well they have developed and honored those who have stuck with them. Keep it up guys!

yanggear

Super easy to use. Would love to see another price tier option between level free and the $39.99 plan. Similar apps for $15 or less. Will stick to this app for now

eCIG | Bedford Slims Electronic Cigarette

Works great, easy to use. Would recommend this app to anyone who is just starting out in Affiliate Marketing or someone looking to add a second program on the cheap

Fantaja

Amazing Idea! I immediately knew I had to install this app for my shopify store, now I can increase my sales

Palma Dulce Coffee & Tea

Great app very easy to install and user friendly with many flexible feature options available. i love it

CrazyGadgets.shop

Looks quite easy to use and the steps are explained on the initial tour. Also the pricing convinced me. If the app is not kicking off sales you can stay in the free plan.