Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

MerchAvenue

its simply amazing, staff are so kind perfect

The Staff and support helped me through many issues and secured many sales for me.

satch whop

Helped me grow my bussiness, makes affiliate marketing 10x easier to manage and frees up my time for other things

PMVU

l am using Affiliate Marketing app is very good it gives a plus to the store in terms of folks having the chance to affiliate with you to work with you

5getechno

I have only started to try the app. The platform is professional, I like this app & Mechelle in customer support department very helpful, I sent email to her for some updates & she told me they will do it with in 2 weeks & I'm waiting. 5 stars cuz it deserve to try it .

Novarian Creations

This app has helped me increase my business dramatically and quickly. I highly recommend this app to anyone because my sales have increased

Peace Love Light Shop

Just started to use the app. Very easy to set up, and customer service has been wonderful with answering my questions. Excited to use!

pupsheet

I used the app to make an affiliate program for my DropShipping Store. It's a very nice app and it's FREE!

Hanu - Shop All Jewels of Life

I believe that this is a great program and does help beginners like us grow and establish our brands in the market.. That said it is a great to try

AKWYR

My business has relied heavily on affiliate marketing over the past two years. Secomapp's Pro plan helps me keep track of all affiliate engagement and never miss a beat on where to send a payment. Genuinely one of the most important apps I use, and their support team is super polite and responsive!

Coda Music Technologies

I've been really impressed with this affiliate app. Beautiful interface, clean tracking, and they're adding features all the time. Keep up the great work!