Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

NaturSeed

I can't translate the affiliates account, and I can't introduce manually an affiliate. All the rest, I like it

ElectStuffs

I used this app to help me get affiliates to my page, and I got the best help about this, thank you very much!

Cargo Container Services

I've just started to use the app but it looks very promising. I will write another review one I have a chance to see how it works.

GreenwayzNaturals

SET UP WAS QUICK, EASY and LOOKING FORWARD TO GENERATING MORE PROFITS and MORE TRAFFIC, WITH THIS SYSTEM.

TIXlandoo

i m trying this app out because i need my first sale so i hop it works but i think it will because its a good app

Storelawless

credo sia un app molto utile e interessante, ora bisogna vedere se funziona bene. i presupposti ci sono tutti, e l'idea è molto interessante

Hemp Winnipeg

Awesome app, its fast and easy to setup ad well as easy to navigate through. Had lots of success with this app so far! Highly recommend!

AKRacing

Very good customer support, every question is answered professionally and almost immediately. Highly recommend!

Victor De Rossa

I have setup everything so far and customer support is friend and quick to respond. I can't share any experience yet, since my shop hasn't launched yet, thats why I can't give 5 stars. Once I launch and see how it works out, especially on the technical side, I'll update my review.

Harper Kendall

Fantastic Affiliate App does exactly what it says on the tin and support has been extremely helpful so Highly recommended!