UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

shoptabachingching

easy to use, step by step and the free trial is great for those who are just starting to dip their toes. it's a great app. highly recommended. thanks ecomking!

Crazy Dad's Kitchen Products

Secomapp worked quickly and flawlessly. It took only a few minutes to tweak the template to make it work for me. I'm very excited about the opportunities of teaming up with others who will help me market my Crazy Dad's Kitchen Products.

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us. I recommend you watch this video to get more ideas in recruiting affiliates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Blr56qFruk. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

rosario martorana

This app work well and i continue with the try period. I think this is a good shopify app but i try this for other day.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. If you need any help from us, just sent an email to support@secomapp.com.

Pro.Sculpt

I used this app and I am very satisfied so far. Very clear instructions and tips on how to get more affiliates and customers. The process of setting up was very quick. We are sure it will help us to get much more traffic to our store.

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us, it is the motivation that keeps us improving the app to bring more benefits to merchants like you.

Customize Hot Bling

I used this app to help me launch my affiliate program. I am looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we would love to help with anything we can. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you want to talk.

Sonder Fusion

One of the best shopify apps I've used so far. Simple, intuitive. Easy to figure out. And reasonably priced.

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much, your feedback is the motivation that keeps us moving forward and improving the app.

AJB Trading

I have 1 more question how can i put my program in your website slider so more ambassadors can see my program to join

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the question, we believe you mentioned the Slider on top of our Marketplace website here: https://affiliateplatform.secomapp.com/market-place, there we prioritize merchants on the Enterprise plan who've newly listed their offers. If you need further help, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

BikiniShaverEpilator™

Very good app I used the app to make affiliated. really loved how it is working I highly recommended Secomap. very instructive easy to understand.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a lot to our team.

Bellezza Aparta

Easy to set up and powerful. The step by step guide was really helpful and the ability to test what is working is a time saver.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, user experience is one of our priority. If you find anything we can improve, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

E4Apperal

I used this app to set up and affiliate link. It was very easy to setup. So far so good. I love how easy it is

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us. Wish to see the growth in your revenue soon. If you need any assistance, just email us at support@secomapp.com.