Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Fret Zealot

This app is strategically getting more expensive and offering less. They make it clear that you will be severely affected for anything less than their $50/month plan.

We have VERY basic needs for our program and there is incredibly complexity to this app. I don't want to switch, but I feel like we're slowly being forced to leave due to unnecessary complexity.

EK2.ca, Inc

This rating was updated in order to address the new features that auto-detect language based on an affiliate's location. If the affiliate's location is different from English speaking countries, this feature will not work unless you upgrade to a professional plan, there is nothing more that justifies helping affiliates do there work seamlessly while expecting to be charged $49.99 USD /month just to unlock such feature whilst the app in itself has questionable grammar! I will elaborate below.

We noticed that the default sent email options are not grammatically structured and thus should be reassessed. The app otherwise works as intended but unfortunately, we wouldn`t recommend this app for an established business that has more than 600 active referrals! You may find it suitable to develop software that would, in turn, save you the cost of third party applications later on! Do your math and thank us later.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We have added "Multi-language for affiliate account" feature for free version :)

Page A Day Math

I feel like this is too hard to set up and should be much easier. I can't figure out easy things like telling people the important details about the program before they sign up.

The Jackal Boutique

Very easy and straightforward. Great features even for the free account! Perfect for a first time user such as myself. I enjoyed that the set up was very easy and they walked you through every step

LifeBino - Nice To Meet You.

This app is absolutely amazing. I love it!
I was looking for a tool to serve my needs, with affiliate marketing. While this app provides the very best for very little out of the box already, I still needed more.
After talking to Michelle and Stephen, explaining what is my requirements and how I'm going to be using their app, we have decided to choose Enterprise plan.
Enterprise plan comes with Custom Development. That is precisely why we chose Enterprise plan.
All requested features and UI design was done very fast and in the professional manner. I couldn't be more happier with my experience overall.

This is the only app, that provides Custom Development. (Enterprise plan)

I strongly recommend this app for your store, if you are looking for Affordability, Simplicity, Custom Development and Quick customer service.

Thank you very very much, Michelle and Stephen.

KewbzUK - UK Speed Cubes

The app is brilliant. It takes a little patience to figure it all out but youll get there eventually.
Brilliant customer service and it works great! 5*

Landmark Canvas

Great app, easy to use for beginners and experienced users. Definitely an app I will use on future shopify stores.

Poppin' Off Toys

Having tiers for the numbers of order received through affiliates is just plain wrong. So glad I have found other apps that do not charge me for getting orders. I will gladly pay them over this one.

March 3, 2020

We are so sorry that you left. We would like to share a little bit about our pricing structure so we can understand each other more: Referral order number is the goal of any affiliate program, the reason we put referral limit on each program is because the more referral orders are tracked and processed, the more resources it takes from our system to save, record and analyze the data.

However, you can see that beside the referral order number, higher plan would come with more features (enterprise plan will contain all features with custom development and multi-stores).

*Update: We have just increased referrals a month for our plans:
Free version : from 30 to 200 referrals / month
Growth version: from 50 to 300 referrals / month
Pro version : from 300 to 600 referrals / month

The price doesn't change.

Hello Bijoux Jewelry

This app is so user-friendly I love that there is a free version and different pricing structures. Their customer service is amazing. I emailed about a question I had and they went above and beyond with getting back to me and making sure my question was answered. I love this app!

Rugrats Warehouse

Great app just started using it, so far there has not be one issue. If you asks me I would refer this to a friend.