UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

The best affiliate app on the market for sure! User friendly, amazing follow through staff with excellent customer services. I just wished they will have a lineup of influencers ready to work with me, without me having to go do all the hunting.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Lauralife

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuito booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

ANDRIZAINI

Best ever affiliate apps! Easy, clean and simple. With free version, you also can manage better team, and next will upgrade to PRO!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Plump Shop

The app is really getting improved, compared to the first time I used it! The team is great at customer service, fast feedback and assistance. Thank you!

May 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

SALTEES

Just the app I have been searching for! SUPER USER Friendly and when I did have Q's support was readily available on chat to help me! :) I LOVE the way it looks and feels in my store and everything is automatically integrated so no coding! Love the Market Place space too so I could see how other stores were using the app!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Le Gym Bag

Fully integrated with Shopify, it was really simple to setup and provided the tools to test the link works.

April 16, 2021

Lost Boys Press

The setup was simple and there are a lot of tools to help get acquainted with the app. I've only just set it up now and look forward to seeing what using Secomapp can do for my brand!

April 15, 2021

Pop of Flava

I am using this app to grow my affiliates list. I had a few hiccups with setup, but received great assistance from Ashley. I am nowhere near tech savvy and Ashley was able to get my link up and running with my store. Best customer service hands down.

April 14, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com
All the best!

HottestPlug

I love this app very easy to navigate and i'm it will give a good customer service Affiliate experience

April 14, 2021

Take care!

Spicy and Sexy

Matthew was awesome. He fixed an issue that I was struggling for hours. Their customer support is really good. Thanks

April 13, 2021