Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Tide + Seek

Amazing app and really easy to use. Can't wait for the new features to be released in the future. Also great customer service!

HipStore: Cute Dresses, Tops, Jewelry & Shoes for Women | Affordable Clothing

Just an amazing app. It is a true lifesaver. It's so easy to use and it is FREE!!! I am intrigued!!!

Aza Comics Shop

I love this app. Any issues the customer service has been very helpful and it's super easy to figure out.

G&D Unique Designs

Very easy and user friendly app, has all the necessary features you need. Friendly and helpful customer service. I will definitely recommend this app!

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

I am using this app to help with affiliates signing up. So far I have no problems and it is easy to use. The affiliates likes the ease of signing up.

Succès Deals

facile a prendre en main pour créer un affilier il y a des email automatiser pour l'affilier quand il réalise des vente je vous le recommande

loveperseveres

This app has really been amazing . I able to make more awareness about my brand and as well help others. It is win win for both of us and customers will be back

Recursive Fashion

Friendly and helpful team, ready to provide support for any and all problems - not that any serious problems came up. Very reliable software.

Spirit Shop

I had a good experience with these guys. I changed themes and some things weren’t working properly, but I asked for help and they were quick to help me resolve it ^_^

Stockhound Ltd

Great app easy to set up with excellent support and wow its free to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase store sales via network marketing.