UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wildling Books

Very happy with this app, lots of features for the pricing. Support is responsive and highly knowledgeable.

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Turtle Green Finds

Amazing app, it's got all ones could ask for when it comes to affiliate marketing, the set was seamless I didn't need anyone's help to set it but also the support kept checking in to make sure everything was okay, I love it when the support are proactive like that.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Chelsea Katherine Design

This app was super easy to set up. I am opening a website soon and have heard amazing things about this app. I cant wait to see.

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more value to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

MKL Apparel

Very easy to use, just launched hoping to get some sales out of it. User friendly and prompts guide you all the way in setup.
MKLapparel.com

February 14, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Longevity Provider

Out of the gate, this program offers so many amazing features and being able to easily customize verbiage, programs, and the commission has been great even for newbies. Customer service is outstanding, always replying and providing assistance, quickly!

Take care!

ProLon® Professional

Wonderful, extremely user-friendly Affiliate Marketing Program! I can't say enough for their customer service, they have helped us every step of the way, with extra customizations, new features, and changes to help make our program succeed. Very quick to respond and find a solution for our team.

February 14, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

agoyTW

Setting up is pretty easy and straightforward. Service team is very friendly and helpful. App features meet all we need. Nothing can be better!!!

Thrift Galore

The chat support was very helpful, walked me through set up from start to finish. Im looking forward to using this app.

February 14, 2021

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

This and That Boutique

I'm just beginning to use this app. The setup was super easy to follow. The dashboard is very simple to follow. I'm excited to get this up and going!

February 14, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

GreenTown

Im seting up the app on https://greentown.dk/ and everything seemes to be nice and easy. Looking forward to invite the first affiliates to join the program