UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Coffee Jar

Location Australia

I really recommend giving UpPromote a go. UpPromote is quick and simple to set up and use. It also offers some great customization to make your affiliate programs feel apart of your branding. I spend some time trying to find the best app that would do this, and feel UpPromote is the best option. Im not the most tech savvy so having the online support which is real time chat has been amazing. I have to give a special thanks to Tommy who has been always quick to respond and provided so much help A++ Thankyou

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

Status Co.

The app is wonderful! I was able to customize my page with headings, logos, and pics. Another app that I started to use did not have these features. It was important that my affiliate page had the same aesthetics as my other pages. The instructions were easy to understand and educational since i was setting up my very first affiliate program. Having the option to pay affiliates with several methods (paypal, venmo, bank transfer, cheque, etc.) makes this app highly attractive... and it's FREE!

Fashion MSC

The appp is great, after I will finish to set up my store I will definetely upgrade to a bigger plan. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't change the color of the account of my affiliates to match my brand color (affiliate account customization). The color of the rest of the pages and buttons i could change it, but not that one. Please add an option to be able to change that color. Thanks! The support team was faster than expected, I solved the problem. Thank you!

January 10, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing, thank you so much for taking your time writing us feedback, it motivates us that you like the system. However, you might have missed our instruction of editing the color of the affiliate account, we provide a custom CSS code instruction to edit the sidebar's color on the affiliate account, here is the link of the guide: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/customize-the-affiliate-accounts-color#customize-affiliate-accounts-color.
In case you need further help from us, feel free to reach us support@secomapp.

Ekster®

Great app for everyone that wants to get started with affiliate marketing! We have been using Secomapp for over a year now and are super happy with their work as well as support they have provided during this time. The App is constantly being improved and new features are being added frequently. By now, it offers everything that you could possibly need. On top of that, it's easy to use and the implementation is straightforward. Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Meebike

Location China

UpPromote is quick and simple to set up and use. It also offers some great customization to make your affiliate programs feel apart of your branding. I spend some time trying to find the best app that would do this, and feel UpPromote is the best option. Im not the most tech savvy so having the online support which is real-time chat has been amazing. I have to give a special thanks to Matthew who has been always quick to respond and provided so much help A++ Thankyou

KnoxSocksCo

We team with schools where if someone uses their code, they get 10% of the profits. Affiliate Marketing made it easy to implement this feature with both a link and a coupon code. I wish the affiliate registration form was a little more customizable (add input types, remove input types, add labels, etc.) but certainly a minor issue that is easy to work around. Plus their customer service is quick in response which has been excellent during the setup stage of the app.

Happy Campers Store

I'm using this app to setup affiliates who can send customers to my site to purchase products. It seems quite simple and easy to use. I've had a few questions for the developers and they are quick to reply. I've got 3 affiliates setup, now just waiting on sales to see how the commission process works. I'm very happy with the app right now. UPDATE: I've had my first three sales and everything work fine. I've paid out all commissions and very happy with the app.

Babe n Bear

One of the 'must have' app for any business to grow. We are an online fashion start-up. And we have to admit that this app is amazing. Lots of features can help any business to boost revenue and brand' awareness to a new level. Also, the support team is great, just ask them anything, you would be amazed by how helpful they are. Definitely recommend this app for any business, especially the one that is currently looking for app to build affiliate program.

November 20, 2020

This is Fiona from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Egoreal

Up Promote is a great software with multitude of useful features to set you on a track for successful affiliate campaign.
The Customer Support Team gives an outstanding performance when it comes to nitty-gritty questions and particulars. June & Matthew provided undeniably strong support on absolutely all matters that I asked them about. Perfect customer service support – prompt, knowledgeable and very polite with good command of English. Thank you!

October 29, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

BoothStager

I'm currently using this app on two of my online stores. boothstager.com and rexnme.com. Both have a huge need for Affiliate tracking a payouts. Support has been very helpful with issues I've had along the way. Plus they also have a great resource of QA when you start up. Hoping they will come out with a way to pay commission from profits. That would be amazing. Otherwise this app is great and easy to customize to match the stores look and feel.

January 22, 2021

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. Your review just made our day! It will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!"