UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2023

This is a difficult program to set up! And you also have to pay to experience its capabilities! Not worth it! Look for analogues!

Cosmos Art Ceramics
Time spent using app: 2 days
Secomapp replied January 30, 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We will try our best to help you with setting up the app. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue. Please check the in-app chat for our messages <3

January 28, 2023

The worst app ever! If you care about your SEO, do not install it. The app populates pages in a foreign language that are getting indexed. You can check it on your google search console. As soon as I removed the app the problem disappeared

Beauty & Cutie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied January 28, 2023

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your feedback. The generated pages you mentioned are meant to support our 4 specific functions: Embedded form, Embedded login, Customer Referral and Third-party tracking. However, we've never received any report about those pages affecting the store's SEO of users. We suspect that there might be some misunderstanding here. We do hope to get a chance working with you to investigate further. Those 4 pages totally can be removed and handled anyway. We have already sent you more details via this email address in**@bea********tie.com . We hope you can check your mailbox as well as give us another chance to help growing your business.
Cheers <3

November 27, 2022

This app shuts down and prevents you from accessing your data-luckily we had used IG names for the discount so we were able to go back and message each one of our ambassadors. Also, customer service was completely lacking-sent numerous emails and support tickets and never got responses to help us fix the problems. Ultimately we notified our ambassadors and moved platforms.

ONDA
Time spent using app: 10 months
Secomapp replied November 27, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. And we're really sorry for the experience. Upon checking, the system has been working normally without any unexpected shut-down. Therefore, we'd love to work with you to investigate further on the issue. I've already sent you an email. Please check that out. We would appreciate a second chance from you very much <3

October 7, 2022

I cnt really work with the popup message for feedback. so basically you are forcing me to fill it. And I cnt even cancel the message as its disabled.

AIEN LABEL
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied October 9, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear about the pop-up issue. We would love to make things right for you by resolving it. We've sent you an email as well as a message via the in-app chat channel. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

February 3, 2022

My suggestion is that do not waste your time here. I don't know how they get these reviews. But the settings are so confusing and time-consuming.

BytBot
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied February 3, 2022

Hi,
This is Michelle from UpPromote team, we are sincerely sorry for the unhappy experiences you have been through. My team has reached you in person to hear which part confused you the most, please let us know so we will try our best to improve the app.
Hope you will give our team another chance.

January 26, 2022

I believe this company is a scam. I have an affiliate by the name "Puja Regmi" who somehow is getting orders, sometimes multiple, per day. This person has never ordered from me. I also searched this persons code and it has never been used. How can you generate multiple orders every single day, without your code ever being used? SCAM. Do not pay if something seems fishy!

Brixton.Phoenix
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied January 26, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from UpPromote team. I believe that there's some misunderstanding here. Upon checking, we could see that the affiliate promoted your shop and brought referrals using the affiliate link instead of the coupon code. Also, if you suspect any referral, you can go to the Referrals tab and deny it. I hope that has cleared things out for you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. Cheers!

November 23, 2021

This app fails to capture any orders that are checked out with ShopPay and their customer support confirmed that ShopPay is not supported. Given that a large percentage of orders check out with ShopPay, that makes this app nearly useless - at least to me.

Dakota Curling Supplies
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied November 24, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. We're sorry the inconvenience. Upon checking, we believe that there's some misunderstanding in this case.
UpPromote can still track the orders paid using Shop Pay as long as the orders were made via the cart page or the check out page. I've just sent you an email with details and the solution. We hope that you could consider giving us another chance on this.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

August 8, 2021

Says that free plan is available, but once i added the APP it was showing the minimum 10$ per month. Also no responses to chat, so deleted.

Evopia
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Secomapp replied August 8, 2021

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with UpPromote. We would like to clarify something here:
- The default plan of UpPromote is the Free plan, and it will never expire. I can assure you that there's no such thing as "minimum of $10 per month" in our app. Is there any chance you mistook UpPromote for another app?
- On the other hand, we couldn't see any chats or tickets from you. In case you did, could you please let us know how you tried to reach us? We hope that you can give us another chance and kindly let me know if you need assistance. I'll be right here to help you out.
Please reach us at support@secomapp.com

March 22, 2021

I can figure out this app sine 7 days no reall life personal to put me tru am confused all my client already join my program no.one can see or continue from there is not easy my coupon or lik is not working

Tina toner skin
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied March 23, 2021

Hi Tina. thanks for bringing this up to our attention. We've fixed the issue for you. In case you find any further difficulty or concern, please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com . Cheers!

February 16, 2021

Not impressed to see the brand signup page has been indexed on google! Limited App without paying leaving no real incentive to want to pay.

Gifts4paws
Time spent using app: 10 days
Secomapp replied February 17, 2021

I'm truly sorry for the unhappy experience you had with the app. The affiliate registration is indexed on Google but we surely can support you to hide it from the search engines. We've contacted you via email for the solution and hope to hear back from you soon. Plus, our system also supports paying affiliates in-app automatically via PayPal, which might help to simplify your affiliate management process.
We really hope you would give us another chance, please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you change your mind.