UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tri Cre Hair Growth System

It took me all of maybe 20 minutes or less to set up. My affiliates received their link today so that they can get started helping my makes sales!

Un Lieu de Lumière - cours à distance en ligne de soins énergétiques

Location France

Application très bien conçue où les étapes sont clairement indiquées. Une vidéo et un texte de documentation pour chacune. Excellent service après vente y compris le dimanche de Gwen en chat. Un grand merci pour sa disponibilité.

December 4, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

Shop Downtown

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Was able to implement the system in about an hour's time. Very simple to navigate to become productive. Needed support to check on an order that was not going through and came to the conclusion it was because I marked a setting. Tommy helped me figure it out in short order and was very helpful, quick and friendly.

December 4, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

Rauhnächte-shop

Location Germany

First of all, I must praise the support! Tommy and Gwen were great in helping us set up. The plugin is perfect and does exactly what it is supposed to do

The A3 Coffee Art

Location Malta

Great way to promote your new business, create your own affiliate program with great rewards and drive traffic and buyers to your shop!

December 4, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Enjoy The Wood

I used this app to help me understand the registration part of affiliates. It was quick and quality support. Thanks

Beneunder

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support is the best I have ever seen!
Especially Tommy who is very professional and quick-responded, and he helped us resolve a lot of questions! Really recommend this app for all shopify users!

December 4, 2022

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

Porter le style

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help grow my affiliates for the store. The customer service has been excellent and very hands-on. I have spoken to Tommy from customer service in UpPromote. He is very good to help solve my issues and give useful suggestions!

artrenoir.de

Location Germany

Support is just perfect!
They helped me with a few things and i've also started to collect new affiliate partners and make money with the.

December 4, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

Nottylove

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I used this and i must say the support for customers is great and theres literally someone online 24/7. Highly recommend. Shoutout to Tommy and Lena they have been great with support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 177 178