Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Londyn Get The Look

So far so good, easy setting up and very explanatory. Yes I would Recommend this app and i'm looking forward to using it.

March 5, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

gardenheroesco

This app is great. Highly Recommend if you are looking for an app and a company you can trust with you affiliate tasks.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more value to you.

Artiste du Diamant

Very nice team and app, everything here is what we actually need to set a good affiliate program. Highly recommended!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Bold Wears

very easy to use, has all the needed features. and it support Arabic as well the support team are amazing, fast and supportive.
Strongly recommended!!

March 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Ambi Labs

It's great to have such a reliable and responsive support team. The team has given a great first impression from the very beginning.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.

aftoNova

very easy to use. I defintely didn't have a hard time iimplementing this into my store. took less than a second

March 4, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Eco World

Nice app, good online chat
Still a few small details to correct, but it's good
A bit complicated for beginners, but relatively straightforward for advanced people

March 4, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. On behalf of the support team, thank you so much for your feedback. We understand that the process might not be easy for everyone, but we always try our best to optimize the user experience. We provide a quick start and check your setup page to let you check the initial settings. In case you need more help from us, please each us at support@secomapp.com

AmericanBubbleBoy

Seems very good but they are relentless with asking you to rate the app. Very nice UI and simple onboarding process. We shall see how it goes!

March 4, 2021

Customer experience is our priority so we always seek for feedback to improve the system, we understand your feeling and we will definitely try our best to make the experience better.

Carlos' Corner, LLC

I'm using this app to help me drive traffic to my site! I enjoyed everything with this app! I would reffer it to my friends.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day!
We are so happy to see that you are willing to refer our tool with your friends, we have a partnership program if you are interested: https://partners.secomapp.com/
In case you need further assistance from our team, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Primeadine

Super intuitive and easy to use - flexibility on coupons and programs. We started with the free version and then upgraded - happily!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81