Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Amba & Nana

I installed Secomapp to help me increase the sales of my online store. The program is easy to setup and I'm on my way to success.

MinksByShae

I used this app to create discount sign ups for future ambassadors. I would reccommend this app 100%

senerport

A very useful application, I like it very much, customer service is also very good, thank AIDO for helping me,

Tonic Health

Very easy to set up! Would recommend due to sheer ease of use. Terms and content is auto populated saving a lot of time.

HalfPrice Easy247.com

Supper customer service to improve each of my experiences can be approached professionally just supper. Thank you, Aldo

Crown Club FX

Can't believe the services on the free plan! will definitely be moving into a better package once I generate sales. Amazing and must have App!

IN2R Clothing and Apparel

absolutely perfect for what I needed it to help me with. super smooth running and very easy to setup

B.U. Collective

I love this app so far! thorough and simple and offers amazing stuff even just for the base free users! When my store starts growing further, we definitely plan on upgrading!

Woop Mart

Easy to set up, Very useful for the one looking for an affiliate program on your website. I'm using the free subscription it is really great. I appreciate the team of Secomapp continue doing like this.

Opulent Obsession Trial

Great App! Really nice free features that allows you to grow with the app and add more as you get more comfortable with affiliate marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47