Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

HyperBlade

Prompt & effective support team. Haven't run into any serious problems so, so far, so good! Keep up the awesome customer assistance! :)

Spooky Salez

so far using the app haven't really run into any problems,support is good,overall would recommend giving this app a try

Sweat Industry Apparel

Lovely app. Very well designed and they have put together really amazing educational content for how to successful run the affiliate program. Top notch app. High recommended.

Healthygenix Shop

The App is easy to use and very helpful. just the right app I need to expand my business. The dashboard is user friendly as well.

Homeschool-Teachers.com

After spending a lot of time shopping for an affiliate app that works well with subscriptions and custom commissions, I found Secomapp to be the shining star. I just installed the app and spoke with support. Set up is really simple, tons of amazing features and have top-notch support. Within an hour of installing the program, everything works! This is a miracle considering the other apps I had to spend up to 72 hours with support trying to make things work. I look forward to growing with this company. Thank you!

TheBrandLovely

This is a partial review as I have only been using the app for 2 weeks. Within the 2 weeks, the technical support has been outstanding. You must first understand if you are in the US, you are in a 24 hour difference from support. Don't expect a response right away unless it is late in the evening. Secomapp support will resolve your issue or concern as quickly as possible, possibly on the first email. Before choosing their platform, I read comments and reviews on just about every top affiliate program on the shopify app store front. None matched the consistent positive support remarks that Secomapp had. I was looking for the least expensive option , and joined their professional plan of $50 per month, so I had to be convinced in their platform. I hope this review saves others time in reviewing other options. If I an offered the option to comment later, I will update with more.

Brooster Blend Coffee

So the setup was over all simple. I like the simple setup, I really like they have a market setup to get people to sign up for my program. We will have to wait to see if the market deal works out. I also like the default email system, so overall check them out.

HypoMist Home

Still in the set up process but it has been very user friendly and their email sequence is very helpful and motivating

Mangan Express

We never review apps but this one is just amazing. It is VERY easy to setup, it walks you through the entire process and it even checks if everything has been setup correctly. The free plan helps small businesses who may not have the budget for affiliate marketing. I just wish they'd add the "Use your email as sender's email" to the free version but that's really the only thing it's lacking so far. Everything else works great!

Urban Girl

This application is really very useful. Especially when you start with influencers and you don't have a lot of cash, the affiliation option is not to be neglected and this, thanks to its free plan, allows you to start without digging your pockets.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55