AfterShip Tracking

AfterShip Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 13, 2022

Customer service quickly answered my questions and helped me. I've used it before and when I came back to Shopify I thought it wouldn't be possible without aftership. A handy tracking app.

Powermax Led
Turkey
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
November 9, 2022

Great app, very fast integration, and easy to use. I am very thankful for whoever created this. Thank you

RGBEAM
November 9, 2022

Sehr gut :) Schnelle und klare Antworten von Support und einfaches nutzen, kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.

Gathera
Germany
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 7, 2022

Very customizable, good customer service, works w/ klayviyo. I highly recommend to other ecommerce store owners

LullaLeisure
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 7, 2022

The staff are extremely helpful and this is a top quality service! I would 100% recommend this app to everyone

theshipmeister
Time spent using app: 25 days
November 6, 2022

Great Customer Service! Helped me very quickly and within 20 seconds I had my answer that I required -Thank you!

OTGBlendz
November 6, 2022

sehr gute App sehr einfach zu integrieren - alles was man braucht und guter Service der 24h verfügbar ist

Primal Harvest
Germany
November 3, 2022

I had issues initially with syncing orders to the correct carrier. A few of the sttaff were unable to help me but eventually I was talking with Pratibha Singh and she fixed it all. Her boss should give her a payrise. App is working well for now. Thanks.

Below the Knee Clothing
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 28, 2022

Best product for handling tracking we could find hands down. We've tried several different ones and nothng else can compare, integrates well with Gorgias and we get a complete solution.

Legacy Toys
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 26, 2022

This app is really good. Customer officer Pratibha is very helpful. And solved my problems. Thanks a lot !

Expressify