AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Grey Stores

Useless without notifications unless you pay...

Honeycreepers Direct

Location China

not so human kind, i can't get email, can't login, can't find my password....

Skatenstuff

Waaaayyyy too complicated and difficult to set up if you aren't tech savvy. Also, For a free app, every time I clicked on something I was directed to buy the premium....felt like a bait and switch.

Nic Naax

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Aftership for a few weeks and there are definitely pros and cons.

Pros
The pricing for the premium package is reasonable. I definitely enjoy having notifications sent to my customers. Also, an API that allows them to track their order(s) is great.

Cons
The dashboard summary is nowhere near being accurate - the tracking page shows deliveries happening a specific day while the dashboard does not account for them on that same day. Quite often, I have to add tracking information manually - when that happens, aftership will not capture the destination which makes reporting in this area useless. Although customer service responds in about 24 hours, I usually have to find the resolution to my problem without their help - I will say that I have only contacted them a few times.

Overall, it's an average to maybe slightly below average service given that you have to pay for the important features which do not work perfectly. I admit, this is the only tracking app I've used so far. It has potential to be a great app but it's not there yet.

Petoilet

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 5 years

No bad at all (for free) however it does two things that I am having issues with:

1. Syncs with US time only - I do business globally and use other country couriers so the info is delayed. My customers recieve the package before they are notified by Aftership - 16 hours BEHIND my customer time zone.

2. They hound you for a review on the app so that you cannot even use it! The banner each and every time covers my mobile devices and is extremely irritating when you quickly need to just check some info. Really annoying to remove, I am writing this review in hopes it stops.

3. Cannot edit any tracking number mistakes, must go back through Shopify.

Decent folks and not a bad app at all, just those issues - the badgering review request is the worst part to deal with.

Trendyecom

Location Chile

Can't make it sync with my Shopify store

Outdoor Awesome

Location Malaysia

Did not receive email to reset password. Waited long enough. Please help

Life Style Clothing

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I didn't sell anything yet,people like but doesn't buy.
I don t know what s wrong.

Nielsenanchor

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the app, but the support is slow - I would love a Live Chat function!

Aceroptic

When it works, it is great, but most of the time it doesn't work.

Takes several days to hear back from support. The same tracking numbers displaying information at 17track.net show not information with aftership.