AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SWELL Wakesurf

This app is required to use their aftership returns appropriately, which is not disclosed. The free trial of this app will propagate with all your old orders so you can not test with new orders. All of their apps require you to add at least one more of their other apps adding lots of additional cost to the system and setup/maintenance time. Their customer service line consistently put me with different agents in the same chat so I had to constantly repeat myself and then reapprove them to look into the problem. Then they said they were not able to solve basic issues. Bad experience all around. Wasted lots of time and money on their app system. Highly recommend you look elsewhere for a solution.

May 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Tushar Jolly

Dentiphoto Shop

Location Estonia

60 percent of tracking numbers are not updated.... The system does not work well for dropshipping. Look for another solution.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and found you were facing issue with tracking updates which our support team helped to fix it.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Nitish
AfterShip Team

Force of Life

Having some issues with the app, current Postal Service not updating the details through this app. Support team has been kind and seems to be working hard to get this issue solved.

April 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and we have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Riyaz
AfterShip Team

CoreFX

The app works alright and does what it's supposed to do. The issue is with their pay wall, and more likely, management. Yes, customer service is there when I need them but English is not great so I find myself holding back from actually asking questions because the amount of time it will take to further explain my issue is not worth it. I was on a paid plan, customized my emails, then cancelled my plan and wanted to change the old logo out from my customer notifications. This was apparently not possible unless I upgraded my plan again. Have been using them off and on, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but the service is very inconsistent. I would not recommend. Save your time and money.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

Please note that there are different plans with different features catering to the requirements of our users. The ‘Free Plan’ has basic features and if you wish to use the advanced features then the plan can easily be upgraded so that you can enjoy the benefits of the additional features.

The details of the plans and their features are available on the website also so that there is no ambiguity related to the pricing and features.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal
AfterShip

Foxwell Diag

This software is a scam. The fee plan did not say that there would be an agent fee, but in the end, it was charged $5 per agent per month. fraud

February 22, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that there is a fee per month for adding a member.

Ultra Seller Shoes

Please note, Aftership branding can be removed only from the footer section of the branded tracking page. If you are using the tracking widget there is no way the branding can be removed from there.

February 3, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that branding cannot be removed from the tracking widget.

HiLoro

Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language. Cannot change the apps language.

January 25, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app, as you are unable to change the language of the app.

Relaxe

The pricing is misleading — stay away. We didn't even have a tracking page set up, notifications were not going out to customers, so we were not using this app. We were still being billed every month, for way more than $9. Doing some more research, we figured out why. They do not make it explicitly clear, but they are billing you for every order you fulfill on your store. Not every time a customer tracks an order that they placed. Aftership is effectively taking a small % of revenue in every store they are installed in. Charging $0.08/per fulfillment also is borderline malicious in my opinion, they added absolutely nothing of value to our business (not a single customer tracked an order through AfterShip).

January 20, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the pricing, tracking page not being set up, notifications not being sent out, and charging of $0.08/per fulfillment.

FreyaTreasures

We decided to try and use Aftership but we changed our mind as it is very expensive, but after we removed it, all of the tracking URL on our store were messed up and were changed to an Aftership link that we never wanted to use and now we are no longer able to change it back to what it was and have to manually change every fulfilled order. We sent an email to them but never received a response. I do not recommend this App to any store. EDIT 1: AfterShip connected with us and saw the issue, and they promised to help. EDIT 2: We haven't received a response for over 2 weeks. We also discovered that using other tracking apps is not working because of the way After Ship ruined and messed all fulfillments on our store. This is extremely inconvenient and messed up a lot of our data report.

December 23, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards
Riyaz

Broya

This app is terrible. They have some dev issues and customer support is horrible. The gymnastics they make you go through to delete the account is absurd.

December 23, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19