AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Squad Survival™

Shit instuctions. As someone trying to learn there is no way I would be able to follow the shitty instructions that you have on this app

MarvellousSkinCo

I had the worst experience with Aftership , 2 weeks that I'm trying to add track your order in my shop no one bother to explain . One of the VA called me he told it will be sorted I have followed their instruction but nothing has been done!! They don't even reply, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Poket Pal

worst customer support ever i repeat worst customer support. i've been contacting them for week and nobody is responding.

August 10, 2020

Thanks you for your review, please reply to the email sent.
We will take care of the concern.

NECTA

bad connection. The app always get disconnected while i was trying to edit the email template. i need to refresh the page every time i need to edit something. :(

Inaaz.biz

Aftership has completely failed in tracking and destroyed our customers tracking last 6 months.

We would like to ban this group for ever.

They demand huge money to run small apps.

It is not worth to have it.

We are uninstalling this apps for ever.

1901 BDF

Manual sync is not working!!!! Please revisit your app immediately. this function is critical when setting up and testing.

Healax

Support is the worst ever. App does not work (not import Tracking numbers from store) support does not react.

Hypuff

If you want to ruin your business, go with this app. Subscribed to a plan but the app didn't work. Support, as you can already read in this section, the slowest and literally talking no solution. Ended up paying for a non-working app. Switching to Tracktor. Bye

Eye Comfy

The concept is good but it falls over in execution. Firstly, I could never get to the bottom of why AfterShip will not synchronise all orders which is the bread and butter, so customers are missing from the tracking notifications. The response from support is that I need to speak to the carrier, but that doesn't explain to me why AfterShip can not at least acknowledge the order in "shipments" nor why if the order is manually added the tracking seems to work fine. This leads to the second point, like many other comments, there's an issue with customer service. There's no chat so it's all down to email response. An email to their support to address missing shipments shouldn't need to be repeated several times with a templated unhelpful response. Ultimately the shipments remain missing unless I add them manually, I received a closed ticket and a request asking "how did we do?". I hope that AfterShip will take a good look at their customer support if they really are interested in feedback.

Cali Tiger

This company is an absolute disgrace. Never have we experienced such poor customer service in our professional life. We have orders stuck due to incorrect set up. This company will you hang your business out to dry. Please look at other apps this is by the far the worst tracking service on shopify! By a country mile!

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email. We'll help fix any issue at your end.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15