AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

WinkBeds

AfterShip worked great for years, and then all of a sudden, the notifications to our customers started to make no sense. The *|ITEM_NAMES|* tag has been broken since the beginning of August 2020. Customers were receiving notifications with tracking numbers that didn't match with the product mentioned in the notification. It caused a CX nightmare. We opened a support ticket in the beginning of August when this began happening. Support said that they would have it fixed by October. That sounded like a long time to wait, but we waited. Now in the 3rd week of October the issue is still not fixed, and today we receive an update to the support ticket which states "We will certainly fix it this quarter". We've had to turn off AfterShip notifications while waiting for support to fix the problem. 6+ weeks later, we still can't send out shipping notifications to our customers and support hasn't been able to fix the problem.

October 19, 2020

Hello,

We are diligently working in order to implement the fix. It requires very careful implementation so that it should not impact the other function of the application.

Rest assured, We will keep you informed regularly about the progress.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

This used to be a good app, now they are doing what fornite did to apple, this app is actually using their own payment provider against Shopify. We don’t need to give our CC information to a third party, we would rather pay via Shopify, save and easy... uninstalled the app after 1 year of usuage.

October 15, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Payments via the Shopify channel are supported on AfterShip along with it we also offer the payments via cards option using our gateway. It is totally a user preference, We never force payments on our gateway.

As you have mentioned you want to pay via Shopify. We have sent you an email on the registered email address with further instructions.

You can always contact us at support@aftership.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Mudit

SMITH&SMITH

I signed up to this app and after the free period the account reverted to the free offer. I have tried to upgrade to the $9 per month plan and within shopify have attempted to approve is monthly fee but then I am taken to the aftership page which says I already have an account and it asks me for my credit card details. For some reason I am unable to add this $9 per month fee into my shopify monthly account. I prefer to pay all of my app fees through shopify in one single payment. I have now contacted after ship 2 times in the last 3 days via the contact form inside the app and as yet have not received a single response. The app looks like exactly what I need for our online business and I only hope by writing this review it triggers somebody to assist. gavin@smithandsmithlighting.com.au

October 14, 2020

Hello,

This is Nitesh from AfterShip. As you have mentioned that you are facing some issues while upgrading your account we will drop a personal email to you about upgrading the plan with Shopify billing.

In case if you still face any issues please let us know via the chat option available on your account or you can email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24X7.

Balto

It's a disgrace that Aftership's SSL certificate for custom domains comes at a $10/month price tag in addition to the plan's monthly cost. Especially since Let's Encrypt offers free certificates. Come on guys, your customers have been complaining about this since 2017... https://help.aftership.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007426087-HTTPS-on-custom-tracking-domain

UMZU

Customer support is poor. Their software broke and they kept pointing me at Cloudflare to fix it when it was their implementation that had issues (specifically with SSL on the tracking and returns domains).

Way overpriced for the software. Would've cost about $15,000 a year for it but customer service is so poor that I decided to do without it.

September 13, 2020

Hi Umzu team,

Our enterprise sales team will reach out to you. We are in process of fixing the domain issue for returns and will sort it out this week.
I am sure you will give us a chance to rectify these problems and your experience will be much better from hereon.

Best,
Shahbaz

NORRDS

THE ASKING PRICE FOR THIS APP IS $9 - $599.99 A MONTH.
AND YET I CANT FIND A GOOD YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM THIS COMPANY EXPLAINING HOW TO USE THIS APP PROPERLY. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND!!

YOU WOULD EXPECT FOR THAT SORT OF PRICE TAG AT LEAST A 30 MINUTE INTRODUCTION VIDEO EXPLAINING ALL THE FEATURES OF THIS APP AND ANOTHER 30 MINUTE FULL STEP BY STEP WALK-THROUGH VIDEO ON HOW TO INTEGRATE THIS APP INTO YOUR SHOPIFY STORE. THAT IS FAR FROM THE CASE HERE.

INSTEAD YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN STAKING PROCESS OF FIGURING IT OUT YOURSELF WITHOUT ANY SOLID GUIDANCE FROM THIS COMPANY.

LOTS OF SHORT VIDEOS ON THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FROM 1-5 MINS. DISORGANISED WITH NO PROPER PLAYLISTS TO REFERENCE.
BUT SERIOUSLY THIS COMPANY HAS TO MAKE A MUCH MORE SERIOUS EFFORT TO EXPLAIN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS HOW ON EARTH TO USE SETUP AND USE THIS APP SINCE THEY ARE CHARGING $9 - $599.99 PER MONTH.

WHY WOULD ANYBODY PAY $599.99 A MONTH FOR AN APP WITHOUT THIS IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING.
HOW DID THIS COMPANY RACKUP OVER 2900 POSITIVE REVIEWS WITHOUT PROPER APP INSTRUCTIONS THIS IS ALSO BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING.

FOR THAT REASON I DON'T FEEL THAT I CAN MAKE THE MOST USE OF THIS APP AND THEREFORE WONT PAY A PENNY FOR AN APP THAT I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND. DECIDED TO UNINSTALL IT AND SAVE MYSELF TIME AND MENTAL ENERGY TO FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS.

August 27, 2020

We are committed to help you out and get the account up and running.
We have already shared the relevant videos with you over the email yesterday. Please take a look to your email inbox.

We will be more than happy to help over a screen share if any further assistance is required.

Pet Play Co

VERY HARD TO CONTROL 2 STORES ON THE 1 ACCOUNT ...............................................................

August 26, 2020

Thanks for reviewing.
Please help us understand this better by replying to the email sent.

aavaswim.europe

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

Additionally, they are sending out random wrong emails to our customers even though the email notifications are not ENABLED!!!

We pay a shit load of money for this app for an overwhelming bad service as well as not working automation.

We are in the search of a new tool.
I can only recommend to not use it. In my 6 month with this app I hadn't any good experience.

Before I forget. The "HTML" Email is not able to process main stlying. That means that if you design an Email in an HTML Builder you have to go manually into the code to fix the email.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the review.
We were awaiting a reply back on the email we've sent to you.
Please help us understand and discuss about this further.

aava swim - ocean’s favorite

Worst customer support ever.
They are not able to answer simple questions. Furthermore,
they are not able to answer all questions.

We are in the search of a new tool.

Noiisy Shop

It doesn't show how much order tracking limit is there in free version before installing the app. It's 50 order tracking per month. Why so less, you can redirect to your page completely and just show our Brand logo. You should keep order tracking limit unlimited for us Indian people who are just starting.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the review.
The Forever free plan is just to test if the platform works for you.
As of now we only provide 50 tracking free under this. Any other plan usage is chargable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15