AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Visions Of Two

The dashboard clearly shows that I'am on the FREE plan.
I had this app installed for multiple months without paying a cent. Guess what out of the blue I got a charge for $300 on a plan I'am not supposed to be chagred.

I will update this review If this is resovled but after unsucessfull attempts of getting this resolved with the customer supprot I'am left with having to dispute this charge on shopify and with my bank.

As of now I would recommed anyone reading this to just look for a different app.

Kind regards.

alotsave

I want to cancel the subscription but I can't cancel it and its very hard to use I don't need it anymore please cancel my subscription thanks

TwentyDrop

Some of the worst support I have encountered. Been struggling with one simple problem and I get a new customer service representative replying each time, wanting me to resubmit the exact same thing. Feels like I'm talking to bot it's that bad! Pulling my hair out. Better look somewhere else for a shipping app.

99FAB

BE AWARE OF YOUR CARD DATA WILL BE STOLEN AND CHARGED SUDDENTLY.
I'm on Starter (Free) plan with 100 quota. Stil today charged me Invoice #FEBB46C-0022 Receipt #2245-6803 $60 USD for nothing. Even i cancel my paid membership. Once you enter the card details there is no way to remove it. They will also not willing to remove. All you need to open a dispute with your bank. This is a serious problem against PCI compliance. We are contacting with Stripe and Shopify about the issue. There is a law regarding save customer card data. And this will be a serious case file against customer rights. We will involve our company lawyer and will fight for this.

Thanks for the review.
There is no such concern with the app and billing part. As per the mentioned invoice there are 120 extra tracking numbers for which you were charged. Please reply to the email and we can talk on this further.

Floucia

IF I COULD GIVE A - SCORE I WOULD THE SUPPORT IS LAZY UN MOTIVATED. HAVING A COMPLEX ISSUE THEY REALLY COULDNT GIVE A SH...T

May 21, 2020

Thank You for the review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email sent and we can discuss any feature related complexity.

Tabby Shop

Not good. Wouldn't let me past the first registration screen. All fields filled out correctly but then program just stops. Bit buggy for me and just makes me nervous if they can't make the install process simply and easy. Keep working on it guys. disapointed!

Paw Huggies

Hell no fuck this app, their plans state 2000 trackings per month for $99 and then charged me $603 haha wtf bullshit ass app. I contacted them about that and never responded but when i contacted them about other stuff they replied super fast lol FUCK THIS APP bunch of scammy ass fucking stupid ass people.

May 21, 2020

Thank you for the review, can you join on a screenshare call please. Details are mailed to you, please respond.

Unavo Place

BEWARE!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND DO NOT NEVER INSTALL THIS!!

This is a scam and a fraud!!! All I did was sign up for a "free" plan which I never even got to using. Out of no where $1000 freaking dollars got charged to my card. If this is not hideous and crooked I don't know what else is. Shopify needs to take down this app ASAP. I'm waiting to get refunded and already opened a chargeback dispute with PayPal and VISA credit card. No wonder India is the scam capital of the world!! The developers ought to be ashamed of themselves. Bloody baiters.

Men-look

There is no free plan in the app. Misinformation
Not pleased so far

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, please check the pricing page for the free plan information at https://www.aftership.com/pricing

DizzyAuto

They billed me 69usd for 238 shipments which they were supposed to bill only 15usd because 50shipments are free. Then 188x0.08= 15usd which
i don't recommend them at all

May 21, 2020

Please share the invoice on the email sent to you.
We will check and if refund if required.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12