AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Laughing Pet

The tracking button looked ugly on my Tracking Page in Shopify. I was unable to customize it. Hopefully, the competitors have done a better job in this regard.

Loja Bemtequer

After many hours, I could only install with this video:

The app is good but should be clearer how to install. I will start using to test

LojinhadoBi

I am not using because I´ve decided to install later. when my store is fully operational. So I can not provide a feedback right now.

Boom Boom Gadgets France

Had Issues with the app related to Custom Tracking Link and Language preference but Customer Support was eventually able to fix it.

Shelftify

Some tracking is not updated. I use Thailand Post and even though it says "delivered" on Thailand Post official website, on Aftership it's barely updated anything. This happens to some tracking numbers. Support wasn't useful and said it's correct, even though it clearly isn't. I still like Aftership, but you have to double check your tracking.

The OLDNEW Generation

Please provide more information on how to setup the app so that tracking codes can work on it. Otherwise, it is user-friendly to use.

EZ Tech

Great app in theory. I like that I can easily track all my shipments from a single dashboard and have a custom URL with my shop name as a subdomain. However I don't like that the app is disjointed. If I click on the app in Shopify, I am taken to my aftership admin portal, which is only useful to see store connections. I then have to navigate from there to my aftership webapp - once you finally get there we then have another problem...

Aftership doesn't seem to support Aliexpress Standard Shipping carrier with a 'DP' prefix or Fedx starting with '91' (which is what I use the most) and even other carriers such as China EMS (ePacket) which does seem to work, I do not get as much tracking detail as I would on Cainiao.

Or maybe its just me and I haven't set it up correctly. I'll eat my words if someone from aftership can show me how to make this work as I expect!

EnInspire

I will add review stars after it's great with free package for epacket. Thank you so much aftership

Lo Está Petando .com

okey erf4v 4rf4 rv45f435f34f43f34f . frrf4f45f4f45f45f45f45f45f4f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f45f4f4f45f4f4f4f45f45f4

Childrens Moda

Not very user-friendly, but it does give you an option to export to CSV. I used that with Excel and created my own dashboard. Be careful what subscription you select, they will blindside you with overage charges- without warning!

Previous 1 3 4 5