AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Rosewall.se

The app does not collect all my shippings automatically and not even when I sync the shop manually. I can not find how to solve that issue.

J-Lube NZ

I can see how the app could be useful. But it isn't returning delivery dates for NZ Post - so is effectively only telling me half the information it could be.

Rose Lives Love

Goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Little Kooma

Is there a way to auto import Shopify orders and shipment details without using the CSV import feature? It doesn't seem to work on my store with a supported courier (according to aftership website).

carolay.co

they charge according to a plan that appears nowhere in the description or on their site?
Update: Problem was solved in the end with an upgrade to a paid plan.
SSL on custom domain tracking page costs 10$/month.
I still don't like the filters options on orders tracking page .
I did not try the alternatives apps but improvements could be made.

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, we want to understand this feedback better.
Could you please reply back on the email, so we can schedule a meeting?

Tee Kay's Collections

ok app. does work sometimes. hard to get a hold of someone. I removed it but will check for other apps in the meantime

Aladino Express

ME obliga a poner la opción de pago para entrar y luego al deshabilitar me obliga a poner un comentario o compartir... no me parece bien, realmente esperaba usar esto gratis, me lo recomendaron pero no me dijeron que te obligan a interactuar de esa manera, no me parece justo, no puedo opinar porque aun no uso esto por eso doy una estrella, ahora veo que si pongo una estrella no me deja enviar el comentario asi que debo decir que me sigo desilusionando... he tenido que poner dos obligatoriamente

furbestieforever

Im not sure how well it works, i was asked to review it in order to get the free plan. Hopefully it's worth it.

Razr Glider

they asked for a review before I've even used the app. No idea if it's good. But I guess I'll give it a try

Fitmetpit

Still looking into it. Will report back when I decide to keep or not. You'll need to write an review to use the free version.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7